Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges > July 2012 Challenges

July 2012 Challenges Here you will find all our monthly challenges for July 2012. Try one, try two, try them all!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2012, 09:14 PM
theStudio Designer

Default July 2012 - Less Is More Challenge

Hi everyone, Darlene here of Studio4 Design•works. I've just celebrated my first month here at the Studio and thought it was time to jump in with a little challenge and get to know some of the talented members here. This month, I have a new challenge called LESS IS MORE.

I'm offering up a FREEBIE mini kit for you to work with called BEACH BLISS. The premise of this challenge is to download this kit and create a LO using ALL of the elements and papers of the kit. Feel free to use your imagination and clip papers, recolour elements or papers, add text or a title or whatever. You can duplicate items and use them over again. Be creative!

Post your LO here in the "Less is More" gallery and then link your LO back here in this thread.

Download the mini kit HERE.

Here's a preview of the mini:

And my LO:

With summer here now I'm sure you've got some photos in your stash to use with this challenge. Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!

Cheers,
Darlene