Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges > July 2012 Challenges

July 2012 Challenges Here you will find all our monthly challenges for July 2012. Try one, try two, try them all!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2012, 07:59 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default July 16-31 Featured Designer - A-Manda Creation!!

Welcome to another round of the Featured Designer Challenge! I hope you guys are ready to play!

~ A-Manda Creation ~

Amanda, the talent behind A-Manda Creation, is our next FEATURED DESIGNER! I was so excited when Toiny announced that Amanda would be joining the design team here at theStudio! She has such a fabulous paper-scrap feel to her kits that I just adore! I love her color palettes and themes, they're so bright and fun and really catch my eye! But what I truly love about her designs are her patterned papers! I am a mix & match patterns kinda gal, and her kits really give me what I need and want when scrapping! Her featured kit, Main Squeeze, is just adorable with those cute little kids, lemonade stand and that awesome pop of bright red! Yes, I'm a red kinda gal, too! If you haven't had a chance to try out Amanda's design style, make sure you take advantage of her 50% off sale!! You can snag up some really fun kits for as low as $1.50! And, if you'd like to get to know Amanda even better, swing on by her Quickpage Exchange she's hosting this month! She's featuring another of her adorable page kits, Backyard BBQ!

Introducing: Main Squeeze by A-Manda Creation
ON SALE: 50% off !!

Main Squeeze Coordinates & Bundles
ON SALE: 50% off!!

- Rules & Download -

Download HERE
  • Create a layout using ONLY this freebie kit (templates/wordart are allowed, but no other papers/elements please)
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the two weeks ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN the Main Squeeze Collection by A-Manda Creation!!

Good luck everyone!