Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges > August 2012 Challenges

August 2012 Challenges Here you will find all our monthly challenges for August 2012. Try one, try two, try them all!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2012, 05:11 AM
theStudio Designer

Default August 2012 My, Myself and I Challenge

Me, Myself and I August 2012

Hello and welcome back to Me, Myself and I challenge. A new month and a new theme to let us know.

August 2012: What thing would you take to a desert island?

Simple rules:

- Scrap JUST about you
- At least a title
- Journaling (long or short)
- You Can Use Any digital items from designer. Make sure you credit your work appropriately in the MMI gallery
- Then come back to this thread and post here the link (and your LO as well) to your layout in the gallery
- Have too much fun!

Award: If you Participate 10 months or 10 LO's (do not need to be in a row) You Will Have a $ 10 coupon from my store. AND we are offering a 10% discount on ALL of your purchases for the following month! So, if you participate this month and get a layout posted, you will receive 10% off of every purchase made next month! No coupons required, the discount will automatically apply to your purchase(s)! And, this is on top of any/all sale prices in effect at the time of purchase!!

My layout

This month question it's so hard so my decision is the dessert island doesn't exist and if my kid the most important in my life, even he is not a "thing", why not scrap about him in an island?

Personal Use Store · Commercial Use Store · Blog · Newsletter · Facebook · Pinterest · Twitter · Google+

2007 - 2014 eqrAveziur graphic & design. All rights reserved.

Last edited by Aveziur; 08-09-2012 at 09:14 AM.

Tags
aveziur, challenge, eqraveziur