Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Progressive Scraps > Archived Progressive Scraps > Progressive Scrap, August 12-19 Led by Min aka Carin Grobe Design

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2012, 08:34 AM
theStudio Designer

Default August 12 PS - Day 4-

Hi all,

today I'm posting with huge grin on my face - I talked the doctors into letting me take my baby (ok, she's 14 and would hate being called a "baby") home! YAY! She still needs to be very careful and take everything very, very slow, but - she's here and I can spoil her

Back to the PS - today's pieces make me wish for a day at the beach with a cool breeze blowing in my face - they were created by Diana aka ADB Designs and Feli/Miss Parker aka Feli Designs:

Instructions: Add all four elements to your page (once each) and at least 2 of them need to touch each other.

If you have questions regarding the instructions, feel free to post them in this thread.

Upload your layout to the Progressive Scrap Gallery, then come back here and post the link to your layout so I can pm you tomorrow with the download link for Day 5!

And when you're done and don't know what to do - go and check out all the fun of our "Back-to-School" forum event (and sale):

Oh, and my challenge for this is NOT a progressive challenge this time, LOL - but you will still be able to pick up some free goodies

Have a great day!