Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Events > Archived Events > Back-2-School > The School Bus Challenge

The School Bus Challenge Get a FREE, amazing, double LO template from Christine, Digilicious Designs and scrap all 12 years of your childs schooling on one fabulous LO!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2012, 06:32 PM
theStudio Designer

Talking The Wheels on the bus....

"go 'round & 'round...."

Welcome to my School Bus Challenge, and to our Back To School Event!! I'd love for you to join me in this fun Template challenge, I can't wait to see what you all do with your layouts!

I have made this groovy School Bus double page template, ready for you to fill with papers, elements, photos... let your creativity run wild

The rules are simple...

1. Use both pages of the template. Please post 3 images for us - the left side, the right side, and the double page together. I'd love to admire your layouts close up, so posting the left & right sides separately will enable me to do this

2. You don't have to fill up all the window spaces with photos, it's up to you!

3. Anyone can participate. If possible, please use mostly products from our wonderful designers here at theStudio. We have some awesome goodies (currently at 50% off) with a Back to School theme.

4. Layouts must be posted by 25th August, 2012. You can pop them in our special Back To School Gallery, and here in this thread.

That's it! You can download the template here [links removed]. The template is provided in .psd, .tiff and individual .png format, so it can be used by most programs. The template is pre-shadowed, but feel free to alter as necessary! Toiny did a great video tutorial on our blog about using templates, so take a peek here if you need some pointers If you haven't used a template before and need some extra advice, or if you have any questions, feel free to post here, PM me, or email at digi_licious@hotmail.com .

Those who complete the challenge will receive this cute pack of Starry Papers that coordinate with my 'Star Student' Collection. The Collection is currently only $5 and all add-ons are 50% off! You will also receive a $3.00 coupon to my store

The prize papers...

The 'Star Student' Collection...

AND, for one lucky random participant, I have a $15 coupon for my Personal Use Store to be won!!

Let's get scrappin' !!!!

Last edited by DigiliciousDesigns; 09-04-2012 at 03:47 PM.