Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges > August 2012 Challenges

August 2012 Challenges Here you will find all our monthly challenges for August 2012. Try one, try two, try them all!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2012, 02:04 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Aug 16-31 Featured Designer - Aimee Harrison!!

Welcome to another round of the Featured Designer Challenge! I hope you guys are ready to play!

~ AIMEE HARRISON DESIGN STUDIOS ~

Aimee, the talent behind Aimee Harrison Design Studios, is our next FEATURED DESIGNER! Oh my, are you all in for a treat this time! Aimee's featured kit is awesome! Blueberry Pickin' has now become my favorite kit... ever! lol Seriously, the neutral browns & blues with that pop of red is just heavenly! This is one of those kits that I want to use EVERYTHING in it!! So, enough babble, let's show this beauty off!

If you HURRY, you can grab the kit or the bundle for 70% off as DEAL OF THE DAY!!! But it ends tonight, so don't wait!!

Introducing: Blueberry Pickin' by Aimee Harrison Design Studios
ON SALE: 40% off thru 8/31!!

Blueberry Pickin' Coordinates ~ ON SALE: 40% off thru 8/31!!

Blueberry Pickin' Collection ~ ON SALE: 50% off thru 8/31!!

- Rules & Download -

Download HERE
  • Create a layout using ONLY this freebie kit (templates/wordart are allowed, but no other papers/elements please)
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the two weeks ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN the Blueberry Pickin' kit by Aimee Harrison Design Studios!!

Good luck everyone!