Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Progressive Scraps > Archived Progressive Scraps > Progressive Scrap, August 12-19 Led by Min aka Carin Grobe Design

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2012, 10:57 AM
theStudio Designer

Default August 12 PS - Day 7-

Oh, I so want to go to the beach - your gorgeous pages make me yearn for another vacation - and I already dread the voting, it will be more than hard this month! A day at the beach would be even more desirable since the heatwave a lot of you have been suffering made it to us now. We're expecting temperatures around 100 ° F this weekend - and the houses here do not have A/C. Looks like we're going to have a lot of iced coffee and slushees, lol

The last elements you will get in this PS were created by Amber aka Designs by Amber Shaw and Christine aka Digilicious Designs:

Instructions: Because yesterday was free reign day and the day before you were only allowed to add three things and because it's the last day and I think it deserves a special challenge: Add 10 more "things" to your layout, including (but not limited to) the following: all 4 elements of today and 1 more (piece of) paper (the other 5 elements/papers are your choice, so you will hopefully still like me, lol). Remember you can resize or hide things so they only peek out a little. I will love you even more if you will mention the 10 things you added when posting your layout here in this thread, so I don't have to go back and forth to find out by myself, lol!

If you have questions regarding the instructions, feel free to post them in this thread.
Upload your layout to the Progressive Scrap Gallery, then come back here and post the link to your layout so I can include you in the poll!

You have until Sunday night to complete your layout, upload it to the gallery and leave a link here in this thread. I will post the poll on Monday afternoon my time (about 10 am EST). The poll will stay open for two days - and I would love to see you all vote!!

I did post a sign-up thread for the QP exchange, with all the info and deadlines for that - since your page is already done it's really easy to participate .