Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 03-11-2012, 02:42 PM
theStudio Picasso

Default Hi from the Southwest

Hi, there. See a lot of familiar names so feel at home already.

I am fairly new to digi-scraping (just over 2 months) but have been a paper scrapper for many years. Many things from paper carry over to digi... like the balance, colors, elements, designs, etc. I am using PSE10. Learned alot about it and having a ball creating layouts.

I find that the challenges will push me to exploring aspects of my software to achieve the effects I see in my mind.

Love the RENEW kit to get me started on playing with you. Look forward to seeing what is here on this forum.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:08 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Hi from the Southwest

Hi!! Welcome to the Studio!

I was also a paper scrapper for many years before I started Digi Scrapping. I wasn't sure about it at first but now I'm in LOVE with it. And I love to print out my pages, make gifts, you name it. So versatile!

I love doing challenges, too. Always pushes me to try new things.

I don't know where you're from out in the SW but I used to live in Las Vegas (um, for about six months, lol) but I really love it there. I think I gambled maybe twice though, LOL. I just love everything about the SW. The history and geography is wonderful. Some of the most beautiful places I've ever seen is out in that corner of the US.

Aimee Harrison
Blog | Store | Facebook | Twitter | Newsletter | Scrap Blog
Old 03-12-2012, 12:18 AM
theStudio Picasso

Try a little father to the east. In Albuquerque, NM. Born and raised in the state tho we spend over 40+ years out of it. DH was in the military so we lived all over.

Thanks for the welcome.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:55 AM
theStudio Designer

Welcome to theStudio. Wish you a lot of fun!

Personal Use Store · Commercial Use Store · Blog · Newsletter · Facebook · Pinterest · Twitter · Google+

2007 - 2014 eqrAveziur graphic & design. All rights reserved.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:56 AM
theStudio Owner

I love Albuquerque! My in-laws are down in Roswell, and we fly into Albuquerque and visit frequently. Or did before we moved to Germany (also military).

So nice to have you here with us. Welcome!

my email
Old 03-12-2012, 01:50 PM
theStudio Designer

Hi and welcome! I hail from California, and have driven thru New Mexico many, many times on my way to visit my grandparents (in Kansas). It's just a beautiful state!

I don't know if you have had a chance to visit theStudio blog yet, but we just had a 4 part series of the Ultimate Basics of Photoshop, and there are several other tutorials there that I believe you will find helpful too! This is an area we are really ramping up, so keep checking back as you can!

Looking forward to seeing you in some of the Challenges as well.

Old 03-13-2012, 03:14 PM
theStudio Picasso

Karen, I am always up for learning new things. Haven't had a chance to really look around alot as I jumped into the challenges with both feet... joined several. The Progressive Challenge has always intrigued me. Since I was here when it started, I was a happy camper. Will look around in a few days when things settle down to a dull roar.

LOL... we lived in San Diego county off and on for 36 before moving back to our home state of NM... after a detour to live in Corpus Christi for awhile.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:26 AM
theStudio Designer

Hi sweetie,

Welcome to theStudio!