Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2012, 02:15 PM
theStudio Artist

Default What's Everyone Reading?

Paper or Digital Media?
I love my Kindle! Occasionally I still grab a paper book, but my Kindle is just so easy to slide anywhere.

I've started Debbie Macomber's latest and am impatiently waiting for the 3rd in the trilogy by Nora Roberts for the Inn at Boonsboro and the next JD Robb and Janet Evanovich series. I have them pre-ordered, just have to be patient. I also just discovered teh Witch Fairy series that's kind of interesting, it was a freebie on Amazon the other day and I'm a sucker for the freebie books if they look interesting.

I read 50 Shades of Grey back in the Spring and am thinking of reading it again.

I've given up on reading anything by Nicholas Sparks and Jodi Picoult - I love their work but when I read its for pleasure/entertainment, I don't want to cry! I'm contemplating reading The Hunger Games, I'm just not sure if I'll like it.