|Next Designer Contest 2012
Round 2: Starts September 8, 6:00 am Ends September 12, 23:59 pm
Round 3: Starts September 15, 6:00 am Ends September 19, 23:59 pm
Round 4: Starts September 22, 6:00 am Ends September 27, 23:59 pm
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
NDC 2012: Round 2 Challenge
Congratulations on making it to Round 2 of our Annual Next Designer Contest. This round I’m asking more. A lot more. So show me what you’ve got!
Round 2 winners will receive this amazing, huge, Commercial Grab Bag from theStudio Design Team:
Your Round 2 Challenge is to create a kit & palette using another photo by Captain Kimo as your inspiration. You must use the inspiration photo to create your palette . Reminder, this year we have a common theme throughout all four rounds: the moon.
photo by: Captain Kimo
Use the above photo to inspire your palette and kit. Your kit must include:
· At least 10 papers:
· At least 3 must be solids· At least 24 unique elements, ie no duplicates or recolors.
· The preview must be 600X600px, 72dpi, and a jpg file.
· The preview must include all papers, elements, kit name and your logo.
· Previews must be posted in the Next Designer Contest 2012 Gallery due September 12, 2012 by 23:59 EST.
· Include your download links with your preview in the gallery only.
· Links must be available until September 16, 2012. It is appreciated if they are available until October 1, 2012.
You may use commercial use/designer resource products in the creation of your kit. You may use more than one photo-editing/vector program to create your kit. You may use plug-ins.
Please do not break any copyright laws in this competition--you will be disqualified if you do. Do give credit, as required, to any Commercial Use products you use.
All previews must be posted in the Next Designer Contest 2012 Gallery. Please post your download links there as well. You may use any outside host including 4shared/rapidshare/boxnet etc. You must use ZIP files only. Do not use RAR. You may blog all you like about the contest.
Voting will again be done privately by theStudio Design & Admin teams only.
· Round 2 kit will be due September 12, 2012 by 23:59 EST.
· Round 2 results will be posted September 15, 2012 by 6:00 am EST.
I have worked hard to make these rules as clear and easy to understand as possible. However, if you have any questions please post here or PM me.