Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2012, 10:42 AM
theStudio CT

Default I am Freaking Out (Really Long Rant)

I have to get this off my chest, but have no place that I can really talk about it.
I found out this morning there was a major drug bust at a kids party yesterday. This happened about a block away from my house. Most of the kids there were between the ages of 13 to 15. When the police arrived they blocked off the entire area, and took posetion of 3 city busses to hold/transport the kids. I am so grateful that my boys (13 yo and 15 yo) are not involved with anything like that. They said the kids at the party were mostly from a nearby city.
I live in a very small beach town, and drugs are Everywhere here. About a month ago a new neighbor moved in right next door, and there is strong evidence that he is dealing. All the signs are there. My husband and the neighbor will be speaking to the authorities tomorrow about the next door neighbor. With the bust yesterday we are hoping that he will assume someone at that party ratted him out, and that he wont suspect us or the neighbors of turning him in. Retaliation is the most dangerous thing about where I live.
I am so worried about my babies, I am having the worst time concentrating. I am afraid to even leave my house. I stay inside with the gate and the door locked. It even makes me nervous to go outside to hang my laundry on the line.
Any prayers or good thoughts you have to spare for us would be appreciated.