Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > theStudio Designer News

theStudio Designer News The latest & greatest from theStudio's amazing designers. You will also find unannounced specials here.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:58 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Hay Day!

Following hot summer days and preceding cold winter nights, Fall truly is a magnificent hay day! With its warm autumn colors and weather that calls for a hot cup of spiced tea, Fall evokes a coziness that simply isn't felt during other times of the year. Sunflower fields give way to pumpkin patches, scarecrows keep the crows at bay, and hay bales are harvested (for hay rides, of course!); colors change and with them the pace of life - it is a time for sharing of the harvest and preparing together for the long stretch of winter that lies ahead. Hay Day is a collection that is filled with the elements of Fall - crisp leaves, hearty pumpkins, and even a scarecrow (or two!). You'll find sunflowers and bristled wheat, unique frames, ribbons, buttons, and bows - all in the beautiful shades of autumn and perfect for decorating your photos of fall.

Find Hay Day, the Kit, and all of the coordinating goodies in my store, all on sale 40% off thru October 15th, in honor of my Featured Designer Spotlight! (My entire store is on sale for 40% off thru that date, actually, so now is a great time to browse and pick up those things you might be eying!)

Visit my blog and pick up the gorgeous free cluster gift Kabra has designed for you too!

Here is a preview of what you will find on my blog!

Old 10-02-2012, 11:25 PM
theStudio CT

Default Re: Hay Day!

Beautiful kit, Karen. I love it!!! I love the colors and my favorite element is that cute teapot.

Tags
cluster, fall, freebie, hay day, snickerdoodledesigns