Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Progressive Scraps > Progressive Scrap, October 14-21

Progressive Scrap, October 14-21 Led by Min aka Carin Grobe Design . This Progressive Scrap uses our October Mega

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2012, 10:01 AM
theStudio Designer

Default Oct PS - Day 7 -

It's time to finish up those beautiful clusters I see everywhere in the gallery ... you all did awesome work - it's not easy to place so many elements on your page without ending in a cluttered mess! Kudos to all of you!!!

Here's a look at what's expecting you in the last download:

Instructions: Add 4 different elements of today's download and one more piece of paper from day 1 (no restrictions on size)!
ETA: only 4 different elements, please, no duplicates

If you have questions regarding the instructions, feel free to post them in this thread.
Upload your layout to the Progressive Scrap Gallery, then come back here and post the link to your layout so I can include you in the poll!

You have until Sunday night to complete your layout, upload it to the gallery and leave a link here in this thread. I will post the poll on Monday afternoon my time (about 10 am EST). The poll will stay open for two days - and I would love to see you all vote!!

I did post a sign-up thread for the QP exchange, with all the info and deadlines for that - since your page is already done it's really easy to participate .

Important: Next month the PS will start one week early, on the first Sunday, Nov 4th!! So don't exhaust yourselves too much with the DSD shopping, you have to "work" on Sunday, lol

Last edited by Min; 10-21-2012 at 12:18 AM.