Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges > November 2012 Challenges

November 2012 Challenges Here you will find all our monthly challenges for November 2012. Try one, try two, try them all!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2012, 04:19 PM
theStudio Designer

Smile November Scraplift Challenge from Jen C Designs!

Hi everyone!

I'm going to be (re) starting a (new to use as of lately) Scraplift Challenge! There's nothing I love more than drooling my way through the galleries!

So here's the low-down on my monthly challenge!

Challenge Requirements:
1. Create a page layout which has been inspired by the layout below (you can be inspired by the layout, the colours, the way it makes you feel - anything!)
2. You may use any kit that you like. Please be sure to credit the designer.
3. I will be back with a gallery link ASAP!
4. Come back and post your preview and a link to your gallery image in this thread.

What do you earn by participating? Well, theStudio offers a 10% discount on ALL of your purchases for the following month. So, if you participate this month and get a layout posted (AND post a link here in this forum), you will receive 10% off every purchase made next month! No coupons are required. The discount will automatically be applied to your purchase. How easy is that? And YES, this is on top of any sales prices too.

Special Bonus from Me! If you create your layout using something from my store (which is 50% off with all collections being just $5 until Nov 9th!) - you will receive a coupon for $2 off any purchase of $5 or more from my shop! Coupons will be sent by the end of the day on Dec 1!

I can't wait to see what you create!

Inspiration layout - Cuddles created by Ellasspace with my Fall Collection ($5 until Nov 9th)

Tags
jen c designs