Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2012, 08:08 PM
theStudio Scrapper

Default Hello from Rainy Washington

Hello everyone - I just joined not that long ago and was told I should start with the intro thingamajig. My name is Patty (Designs by Honor in tagging & Honored Scraps in scrapping). I have been married to my wonderful hubby John for almost 9 years and we are parents to three special needs children - Kayla is 8 and is autistic, Katie is 6 and was recently diagnosed with ADHD and then we have our son Jase who is 2 with several medical issues stemming from him being born 10 weeks early. I've been tagging since about 1998 and scrapping since 2008. I'm a tagger scrapper so all digi for this girl plus tagging is my first love so it's fitting that my kits be tagger size. I'm also the proud owner/co-owner of several digital scrap stores myself and do zen cart installs & customizations. Guess you could say I like to stay busy lol. I followed three of my closest friends here (Dani aka The Urban Fairy has been a dear friend for years and I am proud to call Rae Lynn and Sarah very close friends as well). Not sure what else to say so if you wanna know ... just ask lol.

Hugs,
Patty