Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > theStudio Designer News

theStudio Designer News The latest & greatest from theStudio's amazing designers. You will also find unannounced specials here.

Old 12-01-2012, 05:23 PM
theStudio Designer

Location: I live in a sweet small seaside town called Southport in the uk.
Arrow Winter's Moon - Winter 2012 Collection

Autumn has ended. At least for BooLand and 2012. Winter and Christmas kits are on the horizon. Here is the first in my 2012 Winter Collection.

Winter’s Moon

Oh how I love a winter's night, when the fog is thick, the air is white. By the light of the moon, a frost covers grass and leaves, and children slumber under snow-covered eaves, waiting for morning to come. In green silver frost and snowy white, you'll find all the delight of a cool winter's night in this collection, complete with a fluffy white sheep and a carriage lamp that burns warm light. There are snowflakes and stars, winter foliage, and more - all perfect for decorating photos of snow and snow play, warm pajamas and bedtime, even caroling door to door.

Some Lovely Blossom Inspiration Here and of course it is on sale for the next two weeks so you can start your winter scrapping early.

Old 12-01-2012, 06:00 PM
theStudio CT

Default Re: Winter's Moon - Winter 2012 Collection

Oh WOW! That description is making me so homesick for my Michigan!! A perfect kit for those beautiful winter nights!