Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > About theStudio

About theStudio Learn about our scrappy home on the web, ask a question or grab a blinkie!

Old 11-12-2012, 09:12 AM
theStudio Artist

Arrow Re: Shopping cart adding items

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue24k2000 View Post
Same here phhill.. I've always been signed up and I also do the update often too . When I did finally get the newsbreif/newsletter with the Down load a day it was for day 3.. I sent a message to Toiny asking what happened to day 1 and 2 but haven't heard back from her as of yet. ;-( I hate the idea of not having a full kit by some how missing day 1 and 2.. ;-( hopefully it's just clitch and will be solved soon.. ;-)
I had that same problem & therefore missed out on day one. I got day 2 & 3. & yes: I get the newsletter. Wow, I thought I must of overlooked something until now. Thx.

Collecter of: Carin Grobey Designs & Snicker Doodle Designs & Lyn Griffin Designs & Aimee Harrison Designs!!
Old 12-07-2012, 07:38 AM
theStudio Artist

Default Re: Shopping cart adding items

My dilema is that I am unable to put a PU item in the cart with my CU item...I would like to check out all at once. I also have to login again each time I switch categories. Thanks!
Old 12-08-2012, 04:42 AM
theStudio Owner

From the Piggy Re: Shopping cart adding items

Yes this is separate. We did this to avoid confusion about the PU & CU licenses, as well as confusion over what is included in a CU pack vs. a PU kit or collection.

We are working on one login, despite the separate stores (it is still one account, but two logins). This should be in the Spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texjudy View Post
My dilema is that I am unable to put a PU item in the cart with my CU item...I would like to check out all at once. I also have to login again each time I switch categories. Thanks!

my email
Old 12-09-2012, 12:16 AM
theStudio Artist

Default Re: Shopping cart adding items

I am still getting stuff im my cart that I did not put there, even though I am not shopping with children. LOL!! I do dump it before I start, and check everything before I check out. There have often been mystery items added to the cart when my back was turned, though!

Al least the security popup is gone today!!