Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges > January 2013 Challenges

January 2013 Challenges Here you will find all our monthly challenges for January 2013. Try one, try two, try them all!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2013, 01:06 AM
theStudio Designer

Default January 2013 Less Is More Challenge

Hi everyone, Darlene here of Studio4 Design•works. I'm hoping for those that celebrate Christmas or other festivities at this time of year that you all had a super holiday season and I wish you and your families and very happy and successful New Year for 2013! I took a bit of time off, but I'm ready now to get back to the drawing board! I'm sure everyone is glad in one way that the hectic times are over and it's time for some "scrap therapy"!

For the first LESS IS MORE Challenge of 2013, I've created a little mini this month with a theme in mind - THIS IS THE YEAR. It's basis is just to get you motivated. What do you want to do or accomplish this year? It can be a personal goal, a family reunion or even getting that scrapbook finished for that special someone that you've been meaning to finish. That's me!

I'm offering up a FREEBIE mini kit for you to work with called THIS IS THE YEAR. The premise of this challenge is to download this kit and create a LO using ALL of the elements and papers of the kit, leaving nothing out. Feel free to use your imagination and clip papers, recolour elements or papers. You can add journaling text or a title, but nothing more. You can duplicate items and use them over again, or clip to shapes that come native to your program. Be creative! And most important - have FUN!

Post your LO here in the "Less is More" gallery and then link your LO back here in this thread.

Download the mini kit HERE.

Here is a preview of the mini kit. Thanks for playing along!