Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 01-09-2013, 11:25 PM
theStudio Artist

Default Scrapstacks?

Has everyone joined Scrapstacks already? I just heard of it this week for the first time from Aimee Harrison's newsletter. Don't know what rock I've been under the past few months, seems like everyone knew about it already!

I don't have anything posted myself yet & but am really enjoying browsing through everyone else's "stacks" & would love to be able to "follow" all my favorite Studio designers (only have not yet figured out how to *find* them LOL)

Its really neat -- like Pinterest but without all that annoying *other* stuff --- JUST scrapping!

If everyone would like to post links to their stacks that would be neat!
Old 01-10-2013, 06:19 AM
theStudio CT

Default Re: Scrapstacks?

I havent heard of this before either, must also have been hiding under a rock how is it hosted is it via facebook or website or what??

I went and found it and started my stack, being a bit technologically challenged it took me a few goes to get started but will enjoy doing this I think

Last edited by ceefl0wer; 01-10-2013 at 07:13 AM.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:08 AM
theStudio Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceefl0wer View Post
I havent heard of this before either, must also have been hiding under a rock how is it hosted is it via facebook or website or what??

I went and found it and started my stack, being a bit technologically challenged it took me a few goes to get started but will enjoy doing this I think

ah -- and you left a comment on the only item i had up there LOL --- now i have to tell you --- that's not my layout, i was totally blown away by it & the amount of time it must have taken to put all those buttons & their shadows on all those layers!!! so i'm trying to figure out if i did something wrong when i "restacked" it (repinned) cuz its not supposed to look like i made it, its supposed to go back to the original person who "stacked" (pinned) it.

when you clicked to leave your comment -- did you see the trail back to the original person who made it? or did it look like it was my original?

cuz i'm still trying to figure out the "right" way to restack stuff that i like without making it look like i'm taking credit for work that's not my own.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:11 AM
theStudio Designer

I must check that out, thanks for sharing that with us!
Old 01-10-2013, 11:28 AM
theStudio CT

Vie ever heard about it either. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for heads up!

Old 01-10-2013, 07:20 PM
theStudio CT

It seems like they opened up to the public in either November or December, can't remember. For the first couple of months it was invitation only so they could get a handle on volume and performance. I've been there for a while. . . .it is sometimes easy to get lost for me!!! But then again, I get lost in Pinterst too!!!