Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > theStudio Happenings

theStudio Happenings Stop in to get the latest about what is new and hot at theStudio.

Old 01-21-2013, 02:28 AM
theStudio Artist

Exclamation **Studio's security certificate expired on 1-20-2013 !!

I can't get into the store. My pc is throwing all kind of error and warning messages at me saying that the Studio was not a trusted site, because the security certificate on the store expired at 9 pm on 1-20-2013 and a new one has not been issued for the site making the Studio an untrusted site. I've never actually seen a store default on it's security certificate before. Lolol.. Ahhh, anyone home?? Your security certificate has expired on the store site and you need to get a new one..lololol. Well, I guess I won't be shopping tonight, unless I override my virus protection. What was the deal of the day for the 20th?
Old 01-21-2013, 04:13 AM
theStudio Artist

Default Re: **Studio's security certificate expired on 1-20-2013 !!

I also got this warning message, I went to the store anyway, put stuff on my wish list instead of in my cart. I am sure Toiny will fix this today (Monday).
Old 01-21-2013, 09:46 AM
theStudio Owner

Hi guys! Yes! It's all fixed. I'm so embarrassed. I renewed our SSL Certificate but I didn't validate it. Um. Oops. Our IT guy has rescued me once again. Thanks Diego!

my email
Old 01-30-2013, 11:27 AM
theStudio Artist

;-) Toiny, you rock..hey it's human nature to forget something once in a while. Trust me I forget ALL THE TIME!! *LOL* I wanted to tell you that I really enjoy reading the article you write at the end of the Daily Newsletter. I don't know where else to post this. But I just want to say THANK YOU for sharing your life with us. You and that little guy of your's are such a hoot.. *LOL* I especially loved the story about your shower !! *ROTFL* too funny.. And I also love reading about your sweet Oma.. Thank you once again for sharing. ;-)
Old 01-30-2013, 12:47 PM
theStudio Owner

You are welcome! I'm glad my little troubles & triumphs make others laugh. Laughter makes the world go round!

my email
Old 01-30-2013, 07:46 PM
theStudio Designer

Hmm - that's about the same time I stopped being able to log into the site from work. Interesting. I wonder if there's something I need to do at work. I work on a PC there and I'm not as PC friendly as I am Mac friendly. I'll ask one of the guys if there's something I need to do. I don't like messing around on a PC, it's way to easy to muck something up.