Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges > February 2013 Challenges

February 2013 Challenges Here you will find all our monthly challenges for February 2013. Try one, try two, try them all!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2013, 03:52 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Feb 15-28 Featured Designers - Booland & Studio4 Designworks!

Welcome to another round of the Featured Designer Challenge! I hope you guys are ready to play!

~ BOOLAND DESIGNS & STUDIO4 DESIGNWORKS ~

Boo, the talent behind Booland Designs, & Darlene, the talent behind Studio4 Designworks are our next FEATURED DESIGNERS! We are changing things up with the challenge! We are going to be featuring TWO designers every two weeks, both pairing up for an exclusive Collab just for the challenge! Woohoo! How lucky are we?!!

WOW! That's exactly what I said when I saw Boo & Darlene's collab kit, Yesterday's Blooms! I am in absolute love! That purple just pops when mixed with those soft, warm, natural tones! This Collection is beyond gorgeous! It's has a nice, vintage feel to it, without being overly "vintage", if you know what I mean I can see so many different pages being created with this kit, it's extremely versatile! And their addon mini for the challenge is just as gorgeous!

** Please don't be concerned about purchasing the kit, if you are the winner of the challenge, a replacement coupon will be issued! **

Introducing: Yesterday's Blooms by Booland Designs & Studio4 Designworks!
ON SALE: 40% off thru 2/28!!

Yesterday's Blooms Coordinates 40% off through Feb 28th!!

Save even more with the Bundle, 68% off!!

- Rules & Download -

Download HERE <- Note: You must checkout through the store to get the addon
  • Create a layout using ONLY this freebie kit, you do NOT have to use every piece on your page (templates/wordart are allowed, but no other papers/elements please)
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the two weeks ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN Yesterday's Blooms Collab by Booland Designs & Studio4 Designworks!!
Good luck everyone!

Last edited by Toiny; 02-16-2013 at 02:04 AM.