Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived General > Learning Center and Software Solutions > Links to Brushes and Presets

Old 07-11-2007, 06:37 PM
theStudio Artist

Smile Action FX

Al has a lot of things going on at his site. He has added a lot of things for scrapbooking lately and just today he added over 700 new styles to the member area. His subscription prices are very reasonable, especially considering he has over 90,000 items that can be downloaded. There are some freebies that you can download without being a member. He also has tutorials available, some of which are free. Action FX
Julie
Old 07-13-2007, 09:08 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

I have a question for you about this place, I use PSE 5 and was wondering if he has very many things for elements user? Looks like a great place but just wish I had an idea of whats in there that I can use, lol. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Old 07-24-2007, 07:17 PM
SAS-y Pearl

There is a separate area for Elements downloads, so I'm assuming there would be lots of stuff there. I'm not sure though, because I am not a member there. There's quite a bit of stuff in the free elements section.
Old 07-24-2007, 07:43 PM
SAS-y Pebble

I had a quick look here, I will have to go back when I have lots of time, so much to see. What a great resource. Thanks for sharing.
Carol
Old 08-06-2007, 05:49 PM
SAS-y Opal

have a question... Does he allow commercial use with the things you get from him?

My Blog My Gallery
Old 08-08-2007, 09:39 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

i love this site and you have a year to download it woud take you that long to do i t
Old 08-09-2007, 07:33 AM
SAS-y Scrapper

I joined this site and it is definitely a candy store. There are so many things to help me in my scrapbooking layouts and designing kits.