Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Events > Archived Events > Easter Egg Hunt 2013

Easter Egg Hunt 2013 It is EGG HUNT TIME! We've got our Annual Easter Egg Hunt Sunday, March 31, only. Check here for details & restocking updates.

Old 03-31-2013, 01:01 PM
theStudio Owner

Default Re: What is: a Digital Easter Egg Hunt

Yay! It's great to see some of our forum members catching the treats! I'm excited to see who else will open this next round of treats.

I will count the eggs when I get home but I think we have around 20 different ones!

my email
Old 03-31-2013, 02:22 PM
theStudio Artist

I was able to get one egg for an add-on so far in the first round. I didn't know there was to be more then one egg, I am new to this type of game LOL, and I totally missed the s on the end of eggs. So I didn't even look after I got the first egg. Then someone commented they found several eggs and I was like, what! LOL But its cool. It's a bit too much going through 501 descriptions repeatedly so I eventually gave up when some of the eggs I found were duds in later restocking LOL. I'll be damned if I am going to cheat just to get there first. I am VERY HAPPY with what I did get. It was the only part of the original bundle that I didn't get. And since I get this designers monthly 365 it was a bonus for me. So I did get my gift for Easter today from the Studio. Thank you very much. And a special Thank you to Two Moose Designs. I don't think I will play again since I am so busy over here and I will probably miss the restocking notice like I did an hour or so ago. It's hard when its Easter and family is in house. I do thank you for a really fun challenge thou. You throw a fab party
We hope all of you are having the best Easter. Our Blessing go out to all of you!
Old 03-31-2013, 02:52 PM
theStudio Owner

Thank you Pat. What a fantastic attitude you have. Congratulations on your "win".

Happy Easter!

my email
Old 03-31-2013, 06:56 PM
theStudio Warhol

I won 3 Vintage Rose by Julie C (Had never seen her designs before!) Vintage Easter Stacked pages by Linda Cumberland & SnowDrop Fairy by Carin Grobe.....Thank you all so very much...Ive had a ball what time Ive been able to look...it was egggciting to see what was going to be in the folder Also found a couple new designers to me! It was fun...again I thank you all so much !
Old 03-31-2013, 07:44 PM
theStudio Moderator

Thanks so much Toiny for the awesome game! This was my 1st year playing. I actually ended up getting 3 items 2 which I was super lucky as they were on my Studio wish list! Grow and Hush Little Baby. I also got Linda Cumberland's Vintage Easter Stacked Pages. lol I kept running across Boo's One Page Wonder Bundles ( I think 8 or 9 times) I would end up just deleting those ones though since I am on her CT! I had a lot of fun and I am so tired. I got up at 4:30am my time so I could play all day

Old 03-31-2013, 10:58 PM
theStudio Picasso

Nuts! Had to be on a plane almost all day returning home, and didn't get online till this evening. I couldn't even find a single one, boohoo! Never actually knew what one would look like if I did get it, either. Sorry to have missed this deal.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:22 AM
theStudio Owner

Oh Dona I'm so sorry. I'm guessing we'd taken the "empties" down by then.

Looks like some of you scored big! What a great day it was. Thanks Kim for closing up for me

my email
Old 04-01-2013, 03:53 AM
theStudio Warhol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Mwife View Post
Thanks so much Toiny for the awesome game! This was my 1st year playing. I actually ended up getting 3 items 2 which I was super lucky as they were on my Studio wish list! Grow and Hush Little Baby. I also got Linda Cumberland's Vintage Easter Stacked Pages. lol I kept running across Boo's One Page Wonder Bundles ( I think 8 or 9 times) I would end up just deleting those ones though since I am on her CT! I had a lot of fun and I am so tired. I got up at 4:30am my time so I could play all day

I got Boo's 3-4 times and just deleted them too so someone else could get them LOVE being on Boo's team!