Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Events > Archived Events > 4-Year Anniversary Celebrations

4-Year Anniversary Celebrations April marks the 4th year of Toiny owning theStudio! We will be celebrating all month with extra challenges, sales, blog giveaways & FUN!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2013, 10:24 AM
theStudio Designer

Default Color Challenge April 2013 - Anniversary Twist {ADBDesigns}

Hello Everyone and welcome to the special April 2013 Color Challenge! We are all celebrating Toiny's 4 year anniversary as the owner of DSS and as such I have added a TWIST to this month's color challenge.

I just love finding great palettes to work with and I think this one has lots of potential for interpretation. I am calling it "Citrus Celebration" but if you choose to make a mini kit, you may call yours whatever you like. ;-)

The color challenge works like this:
** CREATE A LAYOUT -- use the mini kit I created or any kit in the chosen palette

*AND/OR*

** CREATE A MINI KIT from the palette to share with us (please put the download link in your gallery post, not here in the thread)

** post your layout and/or kit it in the Color Challenge Gallery

FOR APRIL YOUR KIT OR YOUR LAYOUT SHOULD INCLUDE SOME ASPECT OF CELEBRATION....ALBEIT ANNIVERSARY, BIRTHDAY OR WHATEVER!

Then come back to this thread and leave us a link to your gallery post so we can all take a look and leave some love.

As a participation reward, we offer a 10% discount on ALL of your purchases for the following month! So, if you participate this month and get a layout posted (AND post a link here in this forum), you will receive 10% off of every purchase made next month! No coupons required, the discount will automatically apply to your purchase(s).

Here is my starter mini for April:

**** EXPIRED ****

HUGS!
Diane

PS Be sure and use the links in my signature to check out my blog, FB Fan Page and sign up for my newsletter. I give away freebies.

Personal Use Shop
Commercial Use Shop
My Newsletter
Blog
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+
Documenting Your Life

Last edited by ADBDesign {anita_d}; 05-01-2013 at 10:16 AM.