Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Events > Archived Events > 4-Year Anniversary Celebrations > Lay-Out Artist Contest

Lay-Out Artist Contest become a Studio CT! 4-weeks of freebies & layout fun. 4-weeks of contest & prizes. Plus 1 Grand Prize winner of a Silhouette Portrait. Details inside!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2013, 02:47 AM
theStudio Owner

From the Piggy LOA Contest Week 4

This is open to everyone. You may participate even if you did not participate last week. Please see the General Rules for contest-wide specifics.

This is our last week. I'm both sad & excited to see your final round entries. This week it will be a little extra work for you all... because... I'd like to see a 2-page layout! I like matching pages in my books, and in the middle of my book, most of the book, I want to coordinate not only the papers & elements, but also the fonts & photo's.

There are some rules to this challenge, read through them carefully. There is no freebie this week, there is no restriction on what kits or templates you use. This is a tougher challenge and I want you to really express yourself. Of course use of our products is appreciated, but not required.

Rules:
  1. You must do a 2-page spread.
  2. Post only ONE image in the Layout Artist Contest gallery
  3. You must include at least 2 photo's per page (at least 4 photo's total)
  4. It should all be one theme (birthday, vacation, first day of school, all about you, etc.)
  5. Your two pages must coordinate (same colors, theme, style)
  6. You MUST give all credits in your description.
  7. All layouts must be posted by Saturday, April 27 @ 3:00 pm EST
Good luck! I'm very excited to see these!

my email

Last edited by Toiny; 04-22-2013 at 03:45 AM.