Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > May 2013 Challenges

May 2013 Challenges Here you will find all our monthly challenges for May 2013. Try one, try two, try them all!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2013, 09:12 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Recipe Card Challenge ~ May 2013

Dear friends: For the first time in over 3 years and with Toiny's permission, I need to take a break from this month's challenge. The truth is: I am so far behind in my real life after spending all my waking after-work hours helping my daughter with lots of renovation/remodeling of her new home, and we still have quite a bit to finish in the next few weeks. I've also got a lot going on with my full-time job, including being in travel status this week, and I just need a teeny-tiny breather.

Thanks so much for your understanding and support. Please enjoy this month off yourself and be ready to come back strong in June! : )

NOTE: If you participated in April, you will get all the cards (although I might be late sending them out), and you will receive a coupon code for the June's kit for free.