Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2013, 01:09 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Default Howdy!

Howdy everyone!

I wanted to pop in here and post a little introduction about myself. My name is Vanessa and I am currently a stay at home mommy. I have lived in Omaha, Nebraska for the past ten years, but I am originally from Western Kentucky. After living in a city and also out in the country, I can honestly say that I love the best of both worlds. I definitely couldn't live without the convenience of having everything at hand, but I will always love my rural roots. I have been married to my husband for almost ten years and we have four children that amaze us each and every day. I am a huge nerd. I love all things nerdy - comic books, science, math, computers, computer programming, just everything. =P I also enjoy DIY projects and crafting - things like sewing, knitting, paper crafts, etc. Another thing that I greatly enjoy is graphic design and web design. I have been creating blog graphics for many years and I love it so much! I also enjoy baking and gardening. I love anything to do with Halloween and I am a Hello Kitty addict. =P I look forward to participating in challenges and getting to know everyone! I am pretty much an open book and I love making new friends so please don't be shy!