Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 08-20-2013, 02:46 AM
theStudio Artist

Default Saying So Long

Hello Studio Peeps;

It's been a couple of months since I was last here and I would like to bring you up to date.
As many of you may know, I head up to the cottage every year once school is over.

Tyler is a young man now and can take pretty good care of himself and really doesn't need me to be around as much anymore, if at all. He has been driving for over to a year now on his own and this summer he bought himself a car. This has given me so much extra time.

After spending all of July up North and pretty much all of August already, Joe and I decided that I could move up North and Joe would come up on the weekends. At least until the holidays when I would come back to the city for the few weeks Tyler is out of school and celebrate with family then I would head back up. Eventually, once Joe retires, he will move up too and we will leave the house in the city for Tyler while he continues with his education.
I don't really enjoy the city life, it kind of gives me a headache, and I find so much more peace up at the cottage. Yes, I am kind of the Hermit type, I enjoy solitude and when alone I am never lonely. Some people would go nuts but not me LOL.
So this week I am moving some things up there which is why I am in the city (and I already have a headache LOL).
The men told me they don't need the tv or internet so they are cutting them off on the 25th. They are not home that much to use these things anyways so why waste the money, as they put it.

My aunt will be moving into a seniors building Sept 1st and has sold her house. She also closed her pay pal account last month and won't be making any more purchases.

So far this week I have been unsubscribing to newsletters, closing up accounts, and so on. Finalizing everything before the 25th.

I didn't think it polite to just disappear and leave you all wonder what ever happened to....

I want to thank all of you for having one of the most warm and friendly communities in the scrap booking industry and for allowing me to be a part of it. The Studio has one of the most awesome forum teams around!
You are all truly a wonderful group and I wish you all the best of everything this world has to offer.
I will miss my time here with all you wonderful people and I will keep you in my heart and prays and think of you all often while I create.

Thank you all, for everything.

Sincerely
Yours Truly
Patricia Mossgate
btmo-pat
Old 08-21-2013, 07:11 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Re: Saying So Long

"Yes, I am kind of the Hermit type, I enjoy solitude and when alone I am never lonely."

Wow! You just described me perfectly! Are you, by chance, a Scorpio?! lol

Pat! What can I say..... I am going to miss you!! But it sounds like you have a wonderful thing going on right now in your life, I wish you nothing but the best!! Enjoy that solitude! Maybe you can pop back in and say Hi
Old 08-21-2013, 09:39 PM
theStudio Picasso

Best wishes for this transition in your life.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:48 AM
theStudio Designer

What Kim said! I also enjoy being alone, and totally understand the "draw" this next phase in your life. I can just imagine the creativity that will flow from you as you regenerate and recharge in your peaceful environment. I have enjoyed seeing you in the forum and gallery, and hope that you will pop back as you can to say hello and let us know how you are doing. Best wishes to you and your family.

Old 08-22-2013, 05:59 PM
theStudio Designer

You're in "Cottage Country"? Lucky you! It's so beautiful there. Sounds like a dream of mine. Wishing you all the very best - you will be missed and thank you for the kind words. Peace out!
Old 08-23-2013, 03:18 AM
theStudio Designer

You'll be missed around here Pat but that truly sounds like a dream to an introvert like myself. Enjoy!!

Old 08-25-2013, 03:43 AM
theStudio Artist

Thank You, Ladies! I am heading out the door in 15 minutes. Just closing up online first. I will be back for a couple of weeks during the winter holidays. I will try my best to find an open free wifi line and pop in to wish you all seasons greetings. Until then, take care, keep safe, best wishes to all.
I complied a playlist over at You Tube titled 'For the Beautiful People' which contains some of my favorite songs, if you would like to listen while you create.
Much Love to you all!
Huggins
Pat

Edit: I almost forgot, the internet will be still on here today and I am not sure when they will turn it off, but my Aunt will be here till Wednesday and she will finish unsubscribing to any newsletters I missed.