Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Events > Archived Events > theStudio Birthday Bash 2013 > Dress Up Your Avatar

Dress Up Your Avatar Join Karen, Snickerdoodle Designs, and spruce up your avatar for our Birthday Party!

Old 09-06-2013, 10:21 PM
theStudio Warhol

Default Re: Dress up Your Avatar!

Please disregard my previous babbling...I sorted it!
Old 09-06-2013, 10:44 PM
theStudio Monet

Marlie, you seem to be several steps ahead of me everywhere! I am technologically challenged at the moment. All my uploads are failing. I'll have to try at a later time and see if the electrons like me then...
Old 09-07-2013, 10:21 AM
the Studio CT

I've dressed up my avatar and there is a story why I always use chipmunks. I really like those mischievous curious little rodents - its a good thing they're so cute! They chewed up my lettuces, made my tomatoes, peppers and zucchinis disappear so I can't plant veggies. They put a hole in one of my new wicker patio chairs. However I can't exactly blame it on the chipmunks, it could be a squirrel conspiracy - LOL. I'm glad they're quite content to keep their mischievous endeavors in the back yard and not try and move into the attic like mice! For us they're not too destructive (besides the one time patio chair), so we're happy to have them around... We've watched them year after year, generation after generation. There are always a few that become so tame that they follow us around like a puppy looking for a handout. I've been the garden weeding just to have one 'inspect' what I was doing, try and grab my fingers thinking they were peanuts, then proceed climb all over me looking for peanuts (and finding them in my pocket). Then there are those that come up to the house, look in and wait for the door to come in a grab a few nuts by the backdoor where we keep them :-)))
Old 09-07-2013, 10:33 AM
theStudio Monet

That's too funny Patricia! Love the story!
Old 09-07-2013, 10:35 AM
theStudio Monet

Well, I am still technologically challenged. I finally got my "avatar" LO to upload into my gallery -- you might think I am a little skitso since I loaded so many "repeats." (Don't know how to delete the extra ones now...) Now I can not get my avi to load in the "upload avatar" space. I did shrink it to 150x150 pixels, so am blaming my internet connection... ???
Old 09-07-2013, 01:21 PM
theStudio Warhol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andie View Post
Well, I am still technologically challenged. I finally got my "avatar" LO to upload into my gallery -- you might think I am a little skitso since I loaded so many "repeats." (Don't know how to delete the extra ones now...) Now I can not get my avi to load in the "upload avatar" space. I did shrink it to 150x150 pixels, so am blaming my internet connection... ???
Oh Andie I feel for you! It took me multiple try's at everything too. I uploaded 1 to many layouts for a challenge and have no clue how to delete the extras either!
I did discover this forum doesn't accept png files. Jpeg seems to work best. And patients Lol!

Cheers
M
Old 09-07-2013, 06:42 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Smile Re: Dress up Your Avatar!

So I heard about the party: Happy Birthday DSS! I grabbed my tiara which I had stored in 'Artist In Me' by Snickerdoodle Designs and I'm good to go!!!
Old 09-07-2013, 07:45 PM
theStudio Warhol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama4bears View Post
I used the mini kit Celebrate from Two Moose Designs (Mini-kit Challenge)!
me too
Angelique's Scraps , Bee creations, Desclics, Ilonka's Scrapbook designs, JuliEnriquez Designs ,Kastagnette , kittyscrap , Laitha's Designs, Le petit Scrap, lins creations, mellye creations, Lady R designs, Pat's Scrap, S Designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, E-scape and scrap, and Pickleberry pop
http://www.pinterest.com/zanthia5/
http://scrapstacks.com/zanthia
http://www.cooperslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
Old 09-07-2013, 09:21 PM
theStudio Monet

Thanks Marlie! I'll keep trying!!
Old 09-07-2013, 09:22 PM
theStudio Monet

Love the tiara Reene!
Old 09-07-2013, 09:23 PM
theStudio Monet

Patricia, have you checked out Mona101's gallery for her submissions for new LO artist? I think there is one you will enjoy! :-D (Hopefully you'll see this to go check out her gallery...)
Old 09-08-2013, 09:57 AM
theStudio Scribbler

I changed mine.... there is no real story behind mine.

Karen Diamond Designs
Old 09-08-2013, 02:37 PM
theStudio Artist

Your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciabb View Post
I've dressed up my avatar and there is a story why I always use chipmunks. I really like those mischievous curious little rodents - its a good thing they're so cute! They chewed up my lettuces, made my tomatoes, peppers and zucchinis disappear so I can't plant veggies. They put a hole in one of my new wicker patio chairs. However I can't exactly blame it on the chipmunks, it could be a squirrel conspiracy - LOL. I'm glad they're quite content to keep their mischievous endeavors in the back yard and not try and move into the attic like mice! For us they're not too destructive (besides the one time patio chair), so we're happy to have them around... We've watched them year after year, generation after generation. There are always a few that become so tame that they follow us around like a puppy looking for a handout. I've been the garden weeding just to have one 'inspect' what I was doing, try and grab my fingers thinking they were peanuts, then proceed climb all over me looking for peanuts (and finding them in my pocket). Then there are those that come up to the house, look in and wait for the door to come in a grab a few nuts by the backdoor where we keep them :-)))
Old 09-08-2013, 02:43 PM
theStudio Artist

Oh, yeah! Updated mine.
Credits:
BooLand's Kid's Play Patterned Papers Set #2 from the CU Studio store, and BooLand's Pearls of Wisdom Style set. The cake is a font doodle by DB that I altered.

Didn't realize it had been so long since I'd updated here. Feels good, should do it more often!
Old 09-08-2013, 03:59 PM
theStudio Designer

I loved reading your stories here, and seeing your new avatars!

Old 09-08-2013, 04:41 PM
the Studio CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLinda View Post
Your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it.
Thank! I can either laugh at their antics or get really ticked off when they put a hole where they're not suppose to so I choose to laugh - otherwise they would drive me nuts (but perhaps that's their diabolical plan anyway :-)
Old 09-08-2013, 06:44 PM
theStudio Artist

Thanks Karen for giving me the inspiration to create an Avatar, for some unknown reason the thought of that had really scared me, maybe getting a decent image so small??? Anyway I choose to use the Birthday Star Collab that was kindly gifted to me for my birthday from The Studio. I used Booland Design portion, I just loved her papers and colour combination. Thanks, now I will have to mark my diary to change my Avatar regularly!! Cheers Off to look at my siggie now!!!!
Old 09-08-2013, 09:26 PM
theStudio Warhol

I'm ready to party and my baby boy Andrew is ready for some cake. He is 7.5 months old and the picture I used was him enjoying some pureed peas. In my previous avatar he was in my belly I used Two Moose Design's Celebrate kit from their mini-kit challenge.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:09 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Happy Birthday DSS! I thought I stop in and do a little Partyin' with you this month.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:27 PM
theStudio Designer

I've changed my avatar too. These are so great to look at! Makes me smile. I don't have a lot of photos of myself - I seem to be the one always taking the pictures! This is me as a child - when I really did celebrate birthdays, because I sure the heck don't celebrate them now! But a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Studio!

Tags
avatar, birthday, challenge, snickerdoodledesigns