Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Events > theStudio Birthday Bash 2013 > Next Designer Contest 2013

Next Designer Contest 2013
Official Studio Time
Round 1: Starts September 2, 6:00 am Ends September 7, 23:59 pm
Round 2: Starts September 9, 6:00 am Ends September 14, 23:59 pm
Round 3: Starts September 16, 6:00 am Ends September 21, 23:59 pm
Round 4: Starts September 23, 6:00 am Ends September 28, 23:59 pm

Old 09-07-2013, 09:26 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Default Will there be voting?

Hi Toiny,

I was encouraged by a friend who is in the contest to come vote for her, but I can't seem to find where to do this. Probably I'm too early as I see submissions are being accepted until midnight tonight.

What I am seeing are lots and lots of lovely kits in the contest gallery! Wow! So many fantastic designs! Deciding on the winner(s) is going to be very hard. All my best to everyone . . . contestants and judges alike!

mskinsey
Old 09-07-2013, 11:20 PM
theStudio Owner

Default Re: Will there be voting?

I am so glad you've joined in! I did it myself years ago & LOVED it. Stressful, but so fun, and so educational. I think I picked up more tricks in those four weeks than any time since.

The voting is up now: NDC Week 1: Voting

Good luck!

my email
Old 09-07-2013, 11:40 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Oh, no, Toiny! I didn't join in as a designer! I'm just here to wish everyone good luck and to vote for great designs. All these years I've been scrapping, I've barely learned anything insofar as designing goes. Between making a living and all the other stuff that happens, I've been way too busy to learn design.

That probably sounds like a cop-out; it does to me. Deep down inside, I'm really scared about making things for all the world to see. It was a huge step for me when I first started posting my layouts. I'm also very hard on myself in that I want to make stuff that looks good, and I want to make it from scratch.

I'll get there one day, I hope. I'll probably have to stop collecting other people's stuff, though. LOL! That really eats up a lot of time, especially with the slow internet connection I've got.

And now I see that the voting is up, so I'm off to cast my ballot (or ballots, depending on how many we are allowed). Thanks so much for hosting this fabulous contest for yet another year!
Old 09-08-2013, 05:43 AM
theStudio Scrapper

I have a few followers that tell me they can't leave comments. I am logged in, and I too can not leave comments. Any suggestions?

Thank you!!
Old 09-08-2013, 07:26 AM
theStudio Owner

It's possibly a cookie thing? Try refreshing the browser and/or logging in. My guess is a simple refresh will do the trick.

Please let me know if they continue to have issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsden View Post
I have a few followers that tell me they can't leave comments. I am logged in, and I too can not leave comments. Any suggestions?

Thank you!!

my email