Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > Archived Monthly Challenges > Gallery Spotlight Challenge

Gallery Spotlight Challenge Every month, designer Lynn of Designs by Moo, will choose a LO in one member's gallery to spotlight. Participants will create a LO based on the chosen LO and post their versions in The SAS-y Spotlight Challenge Gallery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2008, 07:00 PM
SAS-y Opal

Default Spotlight Challenge June 1st-30th

Welcome to the Gallery Spotlight Challenge for June, my Birthday month!!!

This month's challenge runs from June 1st - 30th, so there's plenty of time to participate. Newbies and seasoned scrappers are all welcome to join in the fun!

This time around we're spotlighting the gallery of emst. Her gallery has almost 125 beautiful layouts to gain inspiration from to scraplift for this challenge. I chose her because I've admired her creations for several months now and had the pleasure of serving on a few CT's with her. I know you'll find lots of great inspiration in her work.

The idea of a "scraplift" is not to make an exact copy of someone else's layout, but to simply use it to gain inspiration from. Please browse the gallery and choose one (or more!) layout to scraplift. It could be as simple as using the same color scheme, kit, or theme - or as detailed as matching the placement of all of the elements in the layout. The main thing to remember is to have fun with it! Take a moment to leave some comments while you're browsing her gallery.

Please post your layouts in the Gallery Spotlight Challenge Gallery , and post your link back here so we can all leave you some love! Please remember to credit the original layout when you post your layout by placing a link to the layout that you scraplifted in your credits. Got questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!

Here's what you get just for participating! The more challenges you do, the more MEGA the kit you end up with!!!ool:

Just a note, I will be away from June 6-14 on a family vacation so I will send the posting bonus for any layouts posted during that time as soon as I get back, thanks for your patience.