Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 06-09-2008, 04:38 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

Smile Howdy there, from just South of Seattle

Just found this site, looks great, with some terrific talent here.

I am new to digi scrapping and don't know very much. Have lots of interest, just don't know how to start making layouts or anything.

My program of choice is CS2 and I am learning it also. It is very powerful and there are more goodies in there than I will ever use, I am sure. Keep plugging along, I tell myself and I will learn more each day.

My Husband and I and our 3 Miniature Pinschers live about 15 miles South of Seattle, in Des Moines, Washington. It is nice here and it really isn't as rainy as they say. We just have tons of overcast days and not enough sunshine for my taste.

We have 5 children between us and 7 grandchildren. My youngest son turns 34 in a week and I think that it couldn't be, because I don't feel any older than that. How can that be, I wonder, Lol.

Well, I am hoping to learn tons from you guys on this site. There is so much to see here.

Thank you, Lee
Old 06-09-2008, 05:28 PM
theStudio Monet

Hello and welcome, Misty! We're glad you found us, and if you need any help at all just post a message - there's always someone around here with answers. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:46 PM
theStudio Picasso

Welcome to SAS, Lee! You'll find this hobby is very addictive and you picked a good forum to join - everyone is so friendly and willing to help here. I started digi-scrapping in January this year and what helped me was doing the challenges in this forum. Dig in and ask questions if you have them, someone is bound to have an answer for you.

MY PERSONAL BLOG (life after a CVA)
Old 06-10-2008, 06:36 AM
theStudio Picasso

hi and welcome to SAS !
Old 06-10-2008, 11:58 AM
theStudio Picasso

Hi Lee, welcome to SAS. I've found that challenges are one of the best ways to play with different ideas and techniques. Here at SAS they're also a great way to pick up a bunch of freebies. Feel free to dive right in and start playing. If you run into any questions, don't hesitate to ask them.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:02 PM
SAS-y Diamond

Hiya Lee and welcome to the site. Digi scrapping can be a daunting adventure when you're trying to learn it can't it???

In addition to what Lori said, we also have a tutorial section HERE in the Learning Center that might help you with your layouts.

And you could always just scream for help .