Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > theStudio Designer News

theStudio Designer News The latest & greatest from theStudio's amazing designers. You will also find unannounced specials here.

Old 12-02-2011, 10:26 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default theStudio's Advent Download-A-Day!!

theStudio is in the spirit of all things Christmas!! Our Christmas Advent Download-A-Day Event has begun!! Stop on by theStudio: PU every day from now until Christmas to grab some amazing little goodies to fill up your stockings!! But, hurry! Each download will only be available for 24hours, so make sure you come back every day to get your treats! Today’s download is already up! And yesterday's is still there, too!! Go get ‘em!! Merry Christmas everyone!!

Old 12-03-2011, 05:18 AM
theStudio Scribbler

Default Re: theStudio's Advent Download-A-Day!!

Hi There Kimberkatt...

Wow!...Awesome!...I went to the store to download the daily one for "Day 1" & I didn't get it!

The picture was there & when I clicked on it to download it...It just disappeared on me!...

Oohhh!...So disappointing...I was hoping you may consider making it available again...Here?...Or PM ?..

Sorry...Just Thought I Would Ask?
Old 12-03-2011, 11:13 AM
theStudio Scrapper

Hi! What a great kit. The colors are luscious!
I didn't get the newsletter until the 3rd day, so is there any chance you can repost the first day of the DD?
Jennifer
Old 12-24-2012, 12:48 AM
theStudio CT

Hi!! SOOOO enjoying my daily Advent Calendar, but do have a question. Day 23, which is suppose to be Designs by Briget is actually downloading Day 14 by BooLand designs. The preview in the store even has BooLand Designs name on it but the items shown in the preview are not what is being downloaded. Like I mentioned; what is being downloaded is BooLands contribution back in day 14. Thought I would mention it in case no one has told you yet. Again, thank you for this beautiful kit!!!!
Old 12-24-2012, 03:10 AM
theStudio Owner

From the Piggy Re: theStudio's Advent Download-A-Day!!

I made a mistake Nancy! It's all been fixed & updated and available through Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyP View Post
Hi!! SOOOO enjoying my daily Advent Calendar, but do have a question. Day 23, which is suppose to be Designs by Briget is actually downloading Day 14 by BooLand designs. The preview in the store even has BooLand Designs name on it but the items shown in the preview are not what is being downloaded. Like I mentioned; what is being downloaded is BooLands contribution back in day 14. Thought I would mention it in case no one has told you yet. Again, thank you for this beautiful kit!!!!

my email
Old 12-11-2013, 11:17 AM
theStudio Scrapper

will there be any way to get the days that we missed?
Old 12-11-2013, 12:35 PM
theStudio Warhol

I missed only day one so far! I have been a good to go for the rest of them, Thank you it has been a lovely treat everyday to see what's next. I hope day 1 will come back around again?!