Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 01-03-2014, 05:02 AM
theStudio Warhol

Default Re: Challenge suggestions for 2014

I agree with Bekki.... on the doing challenges..why not get points for doing challenges and the points would go towards a kit...KWIM??
Old 01-03-2014, 10:30 AM
theStudio Monet

Here are a few of my thoughts.~~~~~
First of all the upload process needs to be easier. I spend more time scrolling though all the "old challenges" to find the current ones. To me forever just to find the Members Gallery. Doing Challenges and Sharing my creations was fun when it was easy to upload.
~~~~
I like challenges that inspire me to make a memory page worthy of showing to all ages.
~~~~~
As far as Freebies Go..... It is Fun to start the challenge with an item to build on. The suggestion of a "Cluster Challenge" sounds really Fun! Since I am cluster challenged a "Cluster Template Challenge" would be very helpful and really let the participants do there own thing with many results.A "Layer Template Challenge" could be Fun also.

Another Fun Challenge would be a Favorite Family Recipe LO Challenge. The memory page would have a picture of the food, the recipe card and some journaling about what makes it a favorite.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:10 PM
the Studio Admin Team Member

Thank you so much for your suggestions! I'm working on something that I hope you will love.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:42 PM
theStudio Picasso

Everyone has offered such great ideas.
I just wanted to add that I love challenges that offer a tutorial or a new technique. I love the cluster idea, the stacked papers, QP and making a siggy (then maybe I would actually change my siggy every month LOL!!!)
And I LOVE Min's PS.
I do enjoy working with minis for a challenge but do not do the challenges for a gift. I like the simplicity and ease of getting 10% the next month's purchase. Coupons I tend to always forget

Thanks to all the designers for all the hard work that goes into creating and monitoring the challenges.