Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 04-15-2014, 01:21 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

Post New...sort of

I'm more of a vidder than a scrapper, but scrapping has helped my peace of mind over the last few years. I actually joined back in 2008, but in the interim; I've broken my neck, gone through rehabilitation, spent many months at my daughter's side while her husband fought for his life, then spent the next year helping her cope with his death, helped my son through surgery and recovery for a tumor on his spine, helped my 13 yr old grand-daughter through a woman's worst nightmare. It's been a bit rough. I created two vids (videos) for my daughter using scrapbooked pages (one for her younger yrs and one for high school graduation through her Air Force career). I also created two vids for my son-in-law which were shown continuously at his funeral. Most recently I did one of encouragement for my grand-daughter using downloaded quick pages. I would love to give credit for these pages, but honestly am not sure who created them or where I got them. The link for anyone who'd like to see them is: http://youtu.be/nIfevMuVYOI If you recognize any of the downloaded pages, let me know and I will credit them.
Old 04-16-2014, 12:36 AM
theStudio Admin Team Member

Default Re: New...sort of

Welcome - or welcome back I should say. You have had a rough road. Hopefully the hard times are behind you and only good roads ahead. It's great that you have found a creative outlet that will no doubt be of great value to your family. We're delighted to have you here and there are lots of quick pages in the store so you have plenty to work with.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:56 AM
theStudio Monet

Hope your life has finally turned around. Welcome back to DSS.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:16 AM
theStudio CT

Wow, you have certainly had some bad twists to your life...hopefully, it's turning around now (as Elaina said) and things will be looking up now. Welcome to The Studio!

Old 04-27-2014, 04:14 PM
theStudio Warhol

Back again. I haven't been here for quite awhile. We have moved and had lots of sickness. My hubby got dementia and big time heart trouble. I keep him home and took care of him. He passed away 2 months ago. We had been together 64 years. I am trying to get things back together so the loneliness will go away.
Old 04-27-2014, 05:40 PM
theStudio Monet

I'm so sorry for your loss. After 64 years together you must be experiencing a terrible void. Hopefully, getting involved in online activities will be of some help. Bless you.
Old 04-28-2014, 09:24 AM
Chit Cat

So sorry for your loss. Will look for ward to seeing you around here.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:31 PM
theStudio Picasso

welcome back to both of you... sometimes when I'm railing at life as an A type personality often does (and I'm a Gemini, I think both of us are A types!) I find it soothing to create a layout or do an art journal page. I wish you both happier days ahead and peace.
Old 04-30-2014, 08:22 PM
theStudio Designer

You have been through so very very much in such a short time and it is powerful, the use of images and music and love to overcome such pain. I am so very glad you are back with us again.

Personal Use Shop
Commercial Use Shop
My Newsletter
Blog
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+
Documenting Your Life