Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > theStudio Designer News

theStudio Designer News The latest & greatest from theStudio's amazing designers. You will also find unannounced specials here.

Old 05-08-2014, 04:20 AM
Designer

Default New collection for “Mother’s day” projects! Buy the Bundle and get glitters for free!

To my mother…

We want to celebrate our moms…
Dear friends , you probably already know how I am fond to my family. I judge the family as the most important value in everyone’s life. A few days ago I did a dream about my mother. We held each other’s hands, walking along the main avenue, and I said her: “Mom, it’s important you know that as long as you love me, I’m the happiest girl on the earth”; Her eyes sparkled and then she did as she usually does, in that sweet and maternal manner, hugging me and saying me tons of sweet words. That’s why, since we’re close to Mother’s Day, I thought to prepare a collection in her honour, and the result tells even more about my love for her.
The collection is huge and if you buy the Bundle, you will get for free also an extra pack of beautiful glitter styles for PS. Enjoy it… and thank you!

Our price: €9.99 ($13.99) – Market price: €29.25 , save 66%

Buy the Bundle and get for free this awesome set of glitter styles

Gallery Stand Out
I love the delicate touch of this layout by Linnumae. The picture is so beautiful and whole light makes everything so precious. Thank you Linnumae for your great layout, once more!

Have you any beautiful “Mother’s Day” layout to share?

Old 05-08-2014, 11:30 AM
theStudio Picasso

Default Re: New collection for “Mother’s day” projects! Buy the Bundle and get glitters for free!

Wow, Valentina!!!! This kit is absolutely stunning!!!! I have to say it is one of my favorites. I just love the purple.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:44 AM
Designer

Default Re: New collection for “Mother’s day” projects! Buy the Bundle and get glitters for free!

I'm so glad you like it! ^^