Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Tutorials

theStudio Tutorials September 2010: A brandnew forum for tutorials. There will be a weekly new tutorial from theStudio Design Team but you are welcome to post your own.

Old 05-12-2014, 11:55 PM
theStudio Admin Team Member

Default How To Set Up Your Personal Google +

I have been researching the Google+ thing for days. One problem is that several people have multiple accounts or profiles. If you use Gmail then you are likely already a few steps into the process.

This is the best tutorial I've found for How To Set Up Google+ for your personal account.

Be sure to read the first part under Signing Up. She covers important details about which account to use. If you are using Gmail, then you're probably a few steps into this but the information is worth reading if you want to fully utilize all that Google has to offer.

Once you have your account set up, you'll want to add DigitalScrapbooking Studio to your circles.

If you have questions, we'll do our best to answer those here.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:46 PM
theStudio Admin Team Member

Location: Livermore, California -- home of the famous light bulb
Default Re: How To Set Up Your Personal Google +

I definitely need to learn more about Google+ ... thanks for the link.

I was surprised when I found out I already had a Google+ account ... then remembered that I was a "registered Google developer" ... it's not really as important as it sounds. The company I used to work for had a Google appliance ... in normal words, they had the capability to do a Google search behind the company firewalls. I was the lead developer for this, which meant I got to tell people what to do and was the one that got yelled at by management when things didn't work the way they wanted.

I will definitely look into getting a real Google+ account and complain to you if the link you gave doesn't answer all my questions (just kidding folks ... I adore Rebecca).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
I have been researching the Google+ thing for days. One problem is that several people have multiple accounts or profiles. If you use Gmail then you are likely already a few steps into the process.

This is the best tutorial I've found for How To Set Up Google+ for your personal account.

Be sure to read the first part under Signing Up. She covers important details about which account to use. If you are using Gmail, then you're probably a few steps into this but the information is worth reading if you want to fully utilize all that Google has to offer.

Once you have your account set up, you'll want to add DigitalScrapbooking Studio to your circles.

If you have questions, we'll do our best to answer those here.