Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > About theStudio

About theStudio Learn about our scrappy home on the web, ask a question or grab a blinkie!

Old 06-08-2014, 04:16 PM
theStudio Monet

Default Re: 10% question

Quote:
Originally Posted by btmo-Pat View Post
Several challenges mention a 10% discount, and I have seen it for both PU & CU, but we only get a single 10% discount.
I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding your post, but parts of it seem contradictory. First you said what I quoted above.

and then you said what I have quoted below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by btmo-Pat View Post

*In total there is collectively 20% on ALL purchases, + 20% on PU only purchases (40%)
I participate in many challenges during the month. I get one 10% discount in the PU store. As far as I know that is all I'm supposed to get.

Can you please clarify (especially since quite a few of the challenges you listed are no longer active)? Thank you.
Old 06-08-2014, 04:31 PM
theStudio CT

I get a 10% discount for every purchase I make in the PU store, as long as I do a challenge each month. We don't get discounts for the CU store.
Old 06-08-2014, 06:12 PM
theStudio Monet

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyP View Post
I get a 10% discount for every purchase I make in the PU store, as long as I do a challenge each month. We don't get discounts for the CU store.
I get a 10% discount also, but part of Pat's post implied that we could get more than a 10% discount unless I'm misreading this section:

Originally Posted by btmo-Pat

*In total there is collectively 20% on ALL purchases, + 20% on PU only purchases (40%)

I think that perhaps once upon a time the discounts were combined, but I don't think that's true any longer. I asked that Pat clarify what she said because there were two statements which contradicted each other. I'm not really confused, but other might be.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:30 PM
theStudio Admin Team Member

Location: Livermore, California -- home of the famous light bulb

Not sure what others say, but you get 1 --- 10% discount (not cumulative) --- in the Personal Use store. A challenge host may provide you with a coupon for an additional discount, but unless they say that, it won't happen.

And now my speech (aka ramblings) ... When I started out, I primarily hung out at sites that provided me with an actual gift certificate based on the number of challenges I participated in; however, it also meant I needed to buy their kits in order to participate. I've often been called a "bean counter." I watch my spending judiciously ... when push comes to shove, I found that I got the most bang for the buck here at theStudio.

Just saying ... many of you already know the value of this hangout ... for those newbies who don't, this is not only a place where you can get a HUGE start on your stash, it's a great big family that's also nicer than your real family (well, at least mine) along with being a place that will help you to develop your digiscrapping skills --- for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightshadow View Post
I get a 10% discount also, but part of Pat's post implied that we could get more than a 10% discount unless I'm misreading this section:

Originally Posted by btmo-Pat

I think that perhaps once upon a time the discounts were combined, but I don't think that's true any longer. I asked that Pat clarify what she said because there were two statements which contradicted each other. I'm not really confused, but other might be.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:17 AM
theStudio Monet

Thank you for fully clarifying this Jill...and I totally agree, you get the most bang for your buck here at the studio. Just wish I had a few more bucks...don't we all?
Old 06-14-2014, 06:24 AM
theStudio Warhol

You said it all, Jill -- and so, so true. I'm stayin' here (at home) where I belong!

Old 06-27-2014, 01:34 PM
theStudio Picasso

Any reason my normal 10% discount doesn't show up today? I did at least two challenges last month and at least 2 this month? Normally it just shows up. My cart has some thing from the flash sale but another item not from the flash sale. No discount showing at all.
Old 06-27-2014, 02:40 PM
theStudio Monet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitrun View Post
Any reason my normal 10% discount doesn't show up today? I did at least two challenges last month and at least 2 this month? Normally it just shows up. My cart has some thing from the flash sale but another item not from the flash sale. No discount showing at all.
I think there is some sort of a problem with the software. I also missed my discount on a couple of purchases early in the week, but I filled out the form on the contact page and Tracy (I think it was Tracy), got back to me in a couple of hours and fixed it. My discount is showing up now.

Here is the link. Hope this helps.

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...tudio/contact/
Old 06-27-2014, 06:09 PM
theStudio Picasso

Thanks. I'll let her know.
Old 06-28-2014, 05:38 AM
theStudio Designer

I'm working on this now Rabbitrun, you should have your discount applying in about 5 minutes.
so sorry for the delay.

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer ~ QC Liason

Old 06-28-2014, 03:11 PM
theStudio Monet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambowife Designs View Post
I'm working on this now Rabbitrun, you should have your discount applying in about 5 minutes.
so sorry for the delay.
Hi Tracy,

Nice to put a face to the name. Thanks again for your help with my glitch.
Old 07-07-2014, 12:15 AM
theStudio Artist

I like this store 10% rather than a gift certificate from others. More often than not my certificates did not work and were never made right. The 10% adds up to more than the gift certificates ever did. And if I do the challenges they do all the work-I do not have to post
the links multiple times in different places. Kudos to this store.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:47 AM
theStudio Owner

From the Piggy Re: 10% question

Thank you! It's nice to hear that it is appreciated & loved & working just the way it is intended. Thank you for taking the time to let us know

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkane View Post
I like this store 10% rather than a gift certificate from others. More often than not my certificates did not work and were never made right. The 10% adds up to more than the gift certificates ever did. And if I do the challenges they do all the work-I do not have to post
the links multiple times in different places. Kudos to this store.

my email
Old 07-07-2014, 08:14 AM
Chit Cat

I have never had a problem with the 10% discount. I have a wooden desk that I am ferociously knocking on just now. I love the discount, as evidenced by the amount of kits I now own. At one time I bought from and visited other sites. But, over time I have culled from my stash and noticed that not one deleted bit came from this site. So now I only visit here and only purchase here. Love this place. Feels like home.
Old 07-16-2014, 11:55 AM
theStudio Warhol

dont understand why the 10 % never works for me.
do have to do a certain number of challenges?
is it only certain challenges that count?
what about the progresive - does that count?
Angelique's Scraps , Bee creations, Desclics, Ilonka's Scrapbook designs, JuliEnriquez Designs ,Kastagnette , kittyscrap , Laitha's Designs, Le petit Scrap, lins creations, mellye creations, Lady R designs, Pat's Scrap, S Designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, E-scape and scrap, and Pickleberry pop
http://www.pinterest.com/zanthia5/
http://scrapstacks.com/zanthia
http://www.cooperslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
Old 07-17-2014, 09:01 PM
theStudio Designer

The challenge discount is applied using your email from the forum so if you have been using a different email address in the store it might be an idea to change your forum email contact to that one.
If you contact customer service and let them know your store email address they can go in and apply the discount to your store account. customerservice@digitalscrapbookingstudio.com

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer ~ QC Liason