Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Events > 12-Hour Flash Sales!

Old 06-29-2014, 07:31 PM
theStudio Monet

Default Re: 12-Hour Flash Sales!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andie View Post
2. I think we are currently on Flash Sale #6. How many more are there going to be???
Thank you!
I think the sale is supposed to continue through tomorrow (June 30). If that's correct, then there will be more sales, one at 4am EDT June 30, and the final one at 4PM EDT June 30 and Toiny has been opening these up using Daylight time, not Standard.

Toiny, when you see this, I have a question. Does Germany have Daylight Savings Time? (Although I think you're still in Holland.)
Old 06-30-2014, 04:02 AM
theStudio Monet

Thanks Elaina! For some reason, I thought the sales might have ended yesterday the 29th... Glad they are still going on today the 30th!
Checkbook's not so happy, but my stash and I certainly are! :-)
Old 06-30-2014, 04:03 AM
theStudio Monet

I still have my fingers crossed that I can pick up JSS's Little Lady now that I have the brag book... ;-)
Old 06-30-2014, 09:23 AM
theStudio Warhol

I was ill with a major sinus attack yesterday, yet I managed to "crawl" to both of the flash sales. I just couldn't pass them up no matter what!

Elaina, I here you on the budget thing. I keep saying that I have to stop buying for at least a week or two and then "The Dream Team" comes up with these awesome sales that I just can't afford NOT to shop! Thank you, thank you!

PS... I really need to change my siggy.......

Last edited by JulesW; 06-30-2014 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Added PS...
Old 06-30-2014, 09:59 AM
theStudio Monet

One more (new) flash sale to go!! Hmmm, what are my chances of picking up another Just So Scrappy kit and a kit with a unicorn??? Or will my checkbook be the happier of us two?
But wait, by participating in at least one challenge last month, it is like buy 10 and get one free!! ;-). Like I need to convince myself... LOL
Old 06-30-2014, 03:29 PM
theStudio Monet

Quote:
One more (new) flash sale to go!! Hmmm, what are my chances of picking up another Just So Scrappy kit and a kit with a unicorn??? Or will my checkbook be the happier of us two?
But wait, by participating in at least one challenge last month, it is like buy 10 and get one free!! ;-). Like I need to convince myself... LOL
Sorry checkbook!!! :-) 26 more awesome deals appeared in just the PU store alone!
I see a unicorn and a JSS kit! And awesome deals by Jill and Diane. Good thing I already have Jill's collection and templates!! I just have to remember to not buy them a second time... LOL.

Thank you Toiny and Designers!!!
Old 06-30-2014, 03:37 PM
theStudio Monet

Quote:
Sorry checkbook!!! :-) 26 more awesome deals appeared in just the PU store alone!
Oh....no....LOL.

Quote:
awesome deals by Jill and Diane. Good thing I already have Jill's collection and templates!! I just have to remember to not buy them a second time... LOL.
One of the extra special things about DSS is their system warns you when you try to buy something you've bought before. I love that!

Quote:
Thank you Toiny and Designers!!!
Ditto! I think...lol...
Old 06-30-2014, 03:38 PM
theStudio Monet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulesW View Post
I was ill with a major sinus attack yesterday
You have my sympathy. I've managed to get my sinuses somewhat under control (knock on wood), but it's a daily struggle.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:33 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Location: From Columbia, SC in the US but have lived/worked in SE Asia since 2000

A big THANK YOU to all the designers who allowed their gorgeous kits to go on sale this weekend. Between lousy internet connections, and now moving apartments in the next 2 weeks, not sure when I can post more pages, but I had a great time "trying to beat the clock" to take advantage of this great event. Blessings -- and I'll be back. China Doll
Old 07-01-2014, 06:43 AM
theStudio Monet

Love this got my kits I have wanted and saved! Thanks for this Flash sale helps us that are on a tight budget and now even tighter as I was back to my Mom's for 2 weeks and so now I really have to super budget again!

My Blog

Old 07-01-2014, 09:05 AM
theStudio Warhol

Big THANK YOU to Toiny and all the Designers for all the great offerings in the Flash Sales! What a deal and every 12 hours was the perfect way to fit shopping into the daily schedule!
Old 07-01-2014, 10:41 AM
theStudio Warhol

Boy, that was fun!! But I spent too much. lol I got a grand total of 89 kits...now I have to download them all and start on my Booland store too I hope I make the deadline for that one eeks! I have until July 30th! to complete! The rest falls into first week in Aug so those will be ok. I have DSL and share with Hub, hope he works from office and not from home lol! Thanks for all the wonderful goodies I get to play with now! And some were in my wish list too woohoo!
Old 07-01-2014, 03:02 PM
theStudio Monet

Thank you Toiny and the designers for all the wonderful sales. I also spent too much but managed to add several of my "wish list" kits to my stash. Love the Studio.