Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived General > Learning Center and Software Solutions > Tutorials and Links to Good Tutorials

Tutorials and Links to Good Tutorials If have a tutorial or a link to one you would like to share or want to know how to do something, this is the place to post

Old 07-12-2007, 09:41 AM
SAS-y Pebble

Default An excellent resource for scrappers

Connie and Heidi, sisters, have put togather a web site Digital Scrapbooking Info. Here is the link:
http://www.digiscrapinfo.com/dsiwiki/DigiScrapInfo
Heidi is the ACDSee guru. So if you use or are just starting to use ACDSee products and have questions ask her. They have all kinds of links and a forum as well as a blog. Go check them out, flip through the pages and see what they have.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:10 PM
theStudio Artist

Smile

Donna, thanks for posting that link, they have a lot of good info there ACDSee sounds like one the best ways to get organized, unfortunately they do not make it for the Mac or I would have bought it. I am obsessive about organization, if you don't know where it is you can't use it.
Old 07-16-2007, 01:53 AM
theStudio Artist

its a very helpful site for Acdsee I am trying to get organized using it but it takes time I do a little a day