Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > My SAS-y Self Challenge

My SAS-y Self Challenge It is time to step in front of the camera lens for a change! Join EllenM each month to create a LO about.....Yourself! In this All ABout Me Challenge, we'll explore a new topic each month. And, you'll get a lovely posting bonus for participating. Up for the challenge? Post your LO's in The My SAS-y Self Gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2008, 12:29 PM
theStudio Monet

Default September 2008 - My SAS-y Self Challenge

September's "topic" is going to be a little different...

CHALLENGE: Create a TITLE PAGE for your All About Me album. Obviously, you can this in a lot of directions - there is no "right" or "wrong" way to do this. Just crate a page about you that will be used as the first page for your album.

The challenge will run from September 1-30. Please use a kit from the SAS-y store (or any freebie by an SAS designer) to create your layout, post to the My SAS-y Self gallery, and come back to this forum to post a link to the gallery so we can all ooh-and-aah over what you made!

This month's posting bonus kit is called "Falling Into Autumn" since fall is nearly here. Here's my contribution and the posting bonus for this challenge:

Ready? Get scrapping! Can't wait to see your layouts.