Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > SAS-y Birthday Bash > Next SAS-y Lady Contest

Old 09-24-2008, 11:30 AM
theStudio Picasso

Default I'm locked out of the Contestant's Lounge!

It looks like the resetting of the forums locked out all non-current contestants! It was strange. I was in. I was sending a message. Then, when I hit "post" it told me I didn't have permission and the Contestant thread disappeared off my screen like Brigadoon!

Cheerleaders can't get in the locker room anymore, huh?

So, here is the post I was sending to the finalist hopefuls -

Hi everyone!

I know we're totally in the middle of stress and mayhem today! We're waiting on votes, we're wondering if the deadlines for voting and creating will be changed. I'm wondering and trying to budget my time too. Only, of course, my time budget is not as painstaking as all of yours!

I want to do an announcement of the finalists on my blog. I'm not so much worried about time to do that, but I'm trying to get some things ready ahead of time since I'll be out of town this weekend, back on Monday.

All I really want is an okay to use images of the previews for all the rounds and either your icon or a photo from your blog, for all the finalists. I will also use just the previews at the designers' request, or if you'd prefer I not present your work on my blog, I'll honor that too. Just let me know. If you aren't sure you'll be a finalist, you can still let me know your preferences, unless you think that's bad luck!

Some of you are in a solid lead position, but it's still anybody's race! I'm trying to hit everyone's blog with a little fairy dust! If I haven't visited your blog, I either haven't YET or I don't have your URL! Feel free to give me your blog address if I haven't visited!!

You guys have all done SUPER! (And you're elegantly handling the stress too!) Best of luck!

(Okay, I'm going back to work now!)

Old 09-24-2008, 11:39 AM
theStudio Designer

Oh No Nani, I hope it gets reset again for you all to cheer on, and me too when I get knocked out LOL. You can use my preview and pics on your blog, not that I'll be a finalist but what the heck, might as well let you know just in case!!
Hugs and missing you
Tracy

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer~Creative Team and QC Liason

Old 09-24-2008, 01:07 PM
theStudio Picasso

Cheerleaders in the locker room is an image I don't even want to contemplate. But Nani, we want you in the locker room, lol. I'm going to try and figure out what's going on.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:55 PM
theStudio Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori11941 View Post
Cheerleaders in the locker room is an image I don't even want to contemplate. But Nani, we want you in the locker room, lol. I'm going to try and figure out what's going on.

But it's an ALL-GIRL team! O

(there is no angel and no fairy icon in the menu, but I meant an angel!)

Old 09-24-2008, 02:44 PM
the Studio - Designer

LOL... you are just too funnee
Old 09-24-2008, 04:41 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Well someone's got to make you guys a cuppa now and then, quick massage of the fevered brow, and a little ego rub to make you guys calm down when the voting hots up. Cheer-leaders nothing - more like physio-therapists LOL

Donna

Come on over and visit my brand new blog HERE
Old 09-24-2008, 04:58 PM
theStudio Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by stresswizard View Post
Well someone's got to make you guys a cuppa now and then, quick massage of the fevered brow, and a little ego rub to make you guys calm down when the voting hots up. Cheer-leaders nothing - more like physio-therapists LOL
Hey now! I don't massage or rub anything! That's what Lori was not wanting to imagine. I just cheer! (shakes pom-poms vigorously)