Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > SAS-y Birthday Bash > Post the Most Contest

Old 09-28-2008, 11:57 AM
SAS-y Gem

Man I am so far behind now, I'll never catch up again.

Due to no power/INTERNET for 2 very long weeks after Hurricane Ike, I cannot play anymore, well not as much as I did the first part of the month. I would like to echo those that have said how much it has helped to really look at the different layouts while posting comments.

I have seen some really pretty layouts, some done by friends and some by posters I had never seen before. I think this has been a very nice venture for all of us, the layout creators get some show of appreciation and the rest of us get to see so many different styles of creating layouts.

Margaret Thatcher
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:47 AM
theStudio Monet

I wanted to have 3000 posts by the end of the month... that was my goal. Only a little under 1000 shy! Oh well... maybe after a break of 6 months or so I might make it. At the begining of this month I was doing so good I was averaging 100 post a day... then net problems, life and burnout set in... I was really pushing myself the last few days trying to get 2000 posts in... but I finally got to 2000... woooohoooo! If you do this next year I will deffinately be in it again! It's been fun! I saw so many cool lo's! Such talented people around here!!! I really enjoyed seeing lo's that didn't have any comments and I was the first to post to them. I know I enjoy reading comments and have a few lo's I thought nobody liked... but going through the galleries I found that it's not that people don't like them... it's that people haven't seen them! I saw lo's that were absolutely fantastic and they didn't have any comments.

SAS's b-day bash has been so much fun! I got so much free stuff this month! I had to move downloads from SAS only from my laptop to my big puter 4 times (at 6gb a time) this month! I usually move things every other week and maybe have a couple or 3 gigs to move... and that's from many sites... good thing you don't do this everyday or I'd have to get a couple of exterior hard drives for my big puter... and it's huge aready! Totally terrific SAS-y B-day! I've been to a few b-day parties on the net now and SAS by far outshined them all! Great job ladies!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 08:24 PM
theStudio Monet

It was an amazing month in my life too. I know that I posted less this month than I usually do. I doubt I'll even be in contention for the prize. Ah, well. Such is life. I've had a great month though. I hope everyone's computers are working now.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:20 PM
SAS-y Opal

I had an awesome time trying to post the most! while although I am no where near "posting the most" I have had an awesome time surfing the galleries and leaving comments. I really feel like home here now. This has been my "saving grace" after losing my job of 8 years due to a lay off! I have had somewhere to go after I have sent out all my resumes each day. All of you are so fantastic!!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 02:43 AM
theStudio Monet

Funny I just enjoy posting Happy Comments on peoples LO & Jan told me I was in 4th place at one point. lol I wasn't even trying. Ah but internet issues and Life Happens Issues & signing up to CT Drew me away. Hey I agree with ya all that looking through the Gallery gives you ideas and posting nice notes to LOs that in any way inspire you is just a nice thing to do. After all if I get a couple of nice comments on my LOs it inspires me to make pg 2 (I paper scrap in 2 pagers) to that LO.

So Big Thanks To All The Posters!!!!

Diana
Old 10-01-2008, 08:51 AM
SAS-y Opal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberpony View Post
Funny I just enjoy posting Happy Comments on peoples LO & Jan told me I was in 4th place at one point. lol I wasn't even trying. Ah but internet issues and Life Happens Issues & signing up to CT Drew me away. Hey I agree with ya all that looking through the Gallery gives you ideas and posting nice notes to LOs that in any way inspire you is just a nice thing to do. After all if I get a couple of nice comments on my LOs it inspires me to make pg 2 (I paper scrap in 2 pagers) to that LO.

So Big Thanks To All The Posters!!!!

Diana
I hear ya girl... I wasn't even try AT ALL until I saw myself in the newsletter and I was in like 5th place WITHOUT even trying!!! That's when I picked up pace hoping I could rock this POST THE MOST contest....but clearly there was no way I could catch up at that point. But I'll tell you what, I have met some of the nicest people in the world!! I would receive messages from those whom I have left comments for....now I have tons of friends, so I am a winner no matter what.

Thanks to all of you for being some of the nicest people I have ever met!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 09:56 AM
theStudio Monet

When will we learn who won? Will you anounce it here and in the newsletter or just in the newsletter? Can you tell I'm a little nervous.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:24 AM
SAS-y Opal

Quote:
Originally Posted by allwright1 View Post
When will we learn who won? Will you anounce it here and in the newsletter or just in the newsletter? Can you tell I'm a little nervous.

Hey there!! I am fairly certain that you have won. I was looking at all of the posters "stats" last night, and depending on what your post count was at the beg. of sept, I believe you had to have won. I started the month with maybe one or two posts.... I realized yesterday there was NO way I could catch up to you! If you are in fact the winner, congratulations. nice job!!!

I had a blast participating and met a ton of friends!! I hope you won!
Old 10-01-2008, 10:44 AM
theStudio Picasso

It's in the newsletter, and that's all anyone is getting out of me. My lips are sealed.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:21 AM
theStudio Monet

I keep checking my e-mail and the newsletter to see if the new one is up. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas!
Old 10-01-2008, 11:34 AM
theStudio Party Girl

LOL!! Well, with such a HUGE prize, it will be like christmas!
Old 10-01-2008, 12:07 PM
theStudio Monet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberkatt View Post
LOL!! Well, with such a HUGE prize, it will be like christmas!
Very true!
Old 10-01-2008, 01:30 PM
SAS-y Opal

Quote:
I keep checking my e-mail and the newsletter to see if the new one is up. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas!
Girl, I was doing the same thing!! However, just know, based on the top posters, you have to be the winner, UNLESS you started out the month of sept w/ a lot of posts. I know that I basically had NONE...well maybe a handful. If you posted the majority of your posts in Sept, you hands-down would have to be the winner. I base this on the last newsletter, and then the top 5 from the last... It will soooooooooooooooooo be like a huge xmas!! I wish you so much luck!!!

The only reason I tried my best was because I am so new, I don't have a lot of digiscrap stuff AND I lost my job last month....very unexpectedly and I was devastated. Sooooo.... I figured if I could win anything at all, it would make things a bit better! LOL!.....

I wouldn't stress too much, ALLWRIGHT1 you have a ton of posts and you've been on top of the leader board throughout. Soooo.... I am crossing my fingers for you because if you posted that many posts you are so deserving!

It was really fun and some days my fingers would hurt from typing so much!! And now, I am addicted, I keep posting!!!! LOL!
Old 10-01-2008, 04:27 PM
theStudio Monet

The newsletter is out!
Old 10-01-2008, 04:36 PM
theStudio Monet

Oh ya... I forgot to say a big THANK YOU to both AJR65 and Julie Cohen for the brag book pages! I love Julie C's Zoo kits! She even made the Wiley Willy Wolf kit for me! I told her I have a Wolf/German Shepard dog and would love a wolf kit.

Another big THANK YOU to Lori11941 for running this and keeping track of us!
Old 10-01-2008, 06:49 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Congratulations Allwright!! You so deserve this! You were posting like a mad woman in the gallery! LOL! :p

ohhhhh, what are ya gonna get with all those FREE coupons?!!! Decisions, decisions! hehehe... Just know that we all envy those fast fingers of yours! :p

Congrats again!
Old 10-01-2008, 07:22 PM
SAS-y Opal

Default Congratulations allwright!

Quote:
Oh ya... I forgot to say a big THANK YOU to both AJR65 and Julie Cohen for the brag book pages! I love Julie C's Zoo kits! She even made the Wiley Willy Wolf kit for me! I told her I have a Wolf/German Shepard dog and would love a wolf kit.

Another big THANK YOU to Lori11941 for running this and keeping track of us!

Congratulations!!! I knew you won!!!! I was checkin' it all out last night and I SOOOOO KNEW you were the winner!! You rocked, sister!! Great job!!!! I hope that you have so much fun shopping for tons of new stuff!! Like someone else said, it'll be like Christmas for you!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!

I can't wait to see some of your new layouts w/ your new stuf, too!!

Thank you SAS for such an awesome month. With my dad's death and the loss of my job, I have had more than my share of sadness this month, but SAS really and truly made it easier. I am getting all teary-eyed now....so I'll stop.

Congrats one more time to the supah-star poster!!!! WAY2GO!
Old 10-01-2008, 07:34 PM
theStudio Picasso

Congratulations allwright1! Woohoo! Like having a birthday of your own now, huh?

Have fun shopping!
Old 10-01-2008, 08:34 PM
theStudio Artist

Sounds like you're going to have to go buy a new EHD for all the goodies! Congratulations!
Doris
Old 10-01-2008, 09:10 PM
theStudio Monet

Thank you ladies for all the sweet things you've had to say! I kinda thought I had it... but I wasn't sure. I so wanted to say I WON! after I saw it in the newsletter... but I figured I better wait until others had seen it... and I didn't want to sound too obnoxious!

Candi, I am so sorry for your losses this last month. I am so glad SAS was a good distraction for you. I have found SAS to be a fun place with lots of very nice people.