|Heritage Layout of the Month Contest You can post the layouts for any challenge in the Heritage Challenge gallery. Thank you.|
|View Poll Results: Please vote for your favorite Heritage Layout in October.|
|Census by Berny||4||18.18%|
|Grandpa Guest and His Sisters by Scrappingmamaw||1||4.55%|
|Oct 08 challenge using census records by O2BNGdHope||0||0%|
|Severyn, Edna and Sev 1920 by kathrynazh||3||13.64%|
|Great Great Great Grandmother by Sallie K||4||18.18%|
|Grandparents by JHollars||0||0%|
|The Wynn Edward Parry Family by Jan Merkley||3||13.64%|
|Luke Bezzo by Scrapgarden||0||0%|
|The Ellisons by djean||1||4.55%|
|The Jensens by mrscarol_1||0||0%|
|1900 USA Census by shadowsmom||1||4.55%|
|Blackstock Family by lovesart||4||18.18%|
|Mother by glonet||1||4.55%|
|Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
October Heritage Challenge
Hey Gals Hope you all managed to snag all the beautiful freebies around SAS during the Birthday Bash! There were some gorgeous kits put out by the contestants for the designer challenge, especially during week 3 when the theme was Heritage/Vintage kits.
Since lots of you have left comments about working with actual documents for a heritage challenge, we are going to try something different this month.
Your layouts must contain a "Federal Census" document. You may use this document as a whole document or you may isolate a portion of it to use.
If you go to Orange County, VA Library and then click on Heritage Quest Genealogy Online, this will allow you to search several census years. (This link will only cover the USA.)
So here is a recap of the rules:
1) You must use a Federal Census document or part of one in your layout.
2) You must use a kit by a SAS designer, be it from the boutique or a freebie. You may also use any of the kits designed for the Next Sas-y Lady Contest during Sept.
3) Post your layout in the Heritage Gallery between now and Oct. 31st.
4) For your participation, you will receive this beautiful posting bonus desined by CanDesigns:
5) At the end of the challenge a poll will be posted for the SAS members to choose the winning layout. The winner will be given a $5 certificate for the SAS Boutique.
If you have any questions feel free to post them in this thread or to send me a pm.
I'll look forward to seeing those wonderful layouts filling the gallery!