Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > SAS-y Birthday Bash > Post the Most Contest

Old 10-01-2008, 10:11 PM
theStudio Picasso

Congratulations. I'll be putting a whole prize package together for you with all your coupons. Look for a PM from me tomorrow.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:53 AM
theStudio Monet

Thumbs up

ConGrats You Won YoU Won!!!!! Thanks for all the nice things you said about my pages
Old 10-02-2008, 04:49 AM
theStudio Monet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilGuysMomma View Post
Sounds like you're going to have to go buy a new EHD for all the goodies! Congratulations!
Doris
No kidding!

ladyofthethorns, I just had a b-day in late August and didn't get to do anything for it cuz we were broke! I can handle this as a late b-day present!

kimberkatt, the first things I'm going to get are the Julie C Zoo collection that I don't have (I think I am missing 5 of them... guess that would be $10 right there!) I'm such an animal lover and huge fan of the Zoo Collections!
Old 10-02-2008, 05:05 AM
theStudio Monet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberpony View Post
ConGrats You Won YoU Won!!!!! Thanks for all the nice things you said about my pages
Thank you! And your welcome! I love all your animal photos! I would love to have more animals... I have 3 cats and a huge dog. I'd love to get a milk cow, goats and llamas... but I only have a little over an acre and it's not zoned for farm animals. I'd have a zoo if I could!
Old 10-02-2008, 09:44 AM
SAS-y Opal

Quote:
Originally Posted by allwright1 View Post
Thank you ladies for all the sweet things you've had to say! I kinda thought I had it... but I wasn't sure. I so wanted to say I WON! after I saw it in the newsletter... but I figured I better wait until others had seen it... and I didn't want to sound too obnoxious!

Candi, I am so sorry for your losses this last month. I am so glad SAS was a good distraction for you. I have found SAS to be a fun place with lots of very nice people.
Hi there, thank you sooo much. I appreciate your kind words! I really, really love it here and feel like I have found a new home away from home.
Thanks to all of you wonderful ladies!!

Now that the "post the most" contest is over, perhaps I'll actually get some layouts completed and posted!!!! Perhaps I'll even join one of the challenges this months!!! We'll see about that....not sure.... still having issues "resizing" by huge photos onto a layout. I know there must be some easy way to fix this issue....haven't found it yet. My photos are very large in size because I wanted the best quality for printing.... I'll figure it all out. However, if someone might now of a link to a tutorial on resizing photos to a particular size (without losing quality) that'd be awesome. I am a bit challenged when it comes to some of this stuff....:eek:
Old 10-02-2008, 10:40 AM
theStudio Monet

Way to go Allwright!