Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived General > Learning Center and Software Solutions > Newbie Frequently Asked Questions

Old 10-02-2008, 08:05 AM
SAS-y Gem

Question Trouble with Logging In and Commenting.

I am having trouble logging in and staying logged in, plus it will not let me leave any comments now. When I log in, it says Thank you for logging in, but then that is it. I have to go to the forum and log in, then go back to the gallery just to upload LO's, but it's not letting me leave comments. I cleared my cache files, cookies, history, and so on plus I redone my settings but nothing is working. Can anyone help with this please. It didn't start doing this until a couple of days ago. Thanks!!!!
Old 10-02-2008, 09:41 PM
theStudio Scribbler

I am leaving comments okay.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:42 PM
theStudio Picasso

Delete your cookies. I've had this happen to me before and that's always fixed the problem. With the move to the new server, your computer is probably remembering the old site and getting confused. This should take care of it for you.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:04 PM
SAS-y Gem

Thanks everyone. I did delete my cookies, but I think they fixed it for me. I'm able to use it now. Shewwww.... what a relief. lol I really appreciated you helping me though.

Big Huggers