Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > SAS-y Birthday Bash > Template Exchange Challenge

Old 10-01-2008, 12:10 AM
SAS-y Scrapper

Thumbs up So much fun!

This was so much fun! I'm so excited (especially after checking out the photo gallery). Plus - I feel much more confident about creating my own templates! Thank you for the great opportunity, that provided the right 'kick in the pants' to make me sit down and make my own templates.

Who knows, maybe I'll learn how to do more elaborate ones soon *grin*
Old 10-01-2008, 02:09 AM
SAS-y Pebble

Default Collage Template--I did it!!!

Okay, better late than never, right? I kept having problems and it took me forever to learn how to do all this new stuff, but I feel so much smarter now and I'm excited!

I love taking pictures and can never choose just one or two to use on a page so I decided to make a collage template. I didn't include any spots for journaling, but you could easily use one of the squares for that if you want. I also think this would be good to use to frame something nice on your wall. The way it is would look cool with black and white photos or you could also change the frame part to white and put drop shadows on your photos for a classic look. Anyway, I spent forever on this trying to get all the symetry just perfect so I hope those of you who get it will use it and make it worth my time!

I may have learned how to make a template, zip it, and put it on 4shared, but I still don't know how to put a picture in my post, so I can't do that. =( You'll just have to settle for a link to it in the gallery. Here you go!
http://www.stoneaccentsstudioforum.c...85&ppuser=2623
Old 10-01-2008, 11:40 AM
theStudio Party Girl

that is a fabulous template! You could definitely turn that into a shadowbox type layout! I'm sooo glad you were able to get it in for the exchange! Great job!

Again, I want to say thank you to everyone who participated! This exchange ROCKED!!
Old 10-02-2008, 08:32 AM
SAS-y Opal

WOW WOW WOW!!! I have a lot of work to do now organizing all these templates ladies!!!! Thanks to ALL of you for participating and just give me a day or two, I've got a swarm of family coming in today, but hopefully can get this all organized and links sent out today or tomorrow.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:12 AM
SAS-y Opal

WOW, there were a TON of templates to go through, I think there were 59-60 in the end!!!! I got them zipped up into 10 zips, some of the template were very large in size and I did need to go adjust a few that had textures and effects on layers as this really isn't necessary for templates and was making them WAY too large in size. I was trying to keep the zips the size we do in the store which is about 35mb, but some templates were larger than that for just 1!!! So there are 10 zips in all, most are in that size range, some a little larger. I have PM everyone from this thread. If you participated and didn't post in this thread, please PM me to let me know so I can get you the zips. This was just the easiest way to get everyone.

Enjoy all the templates!!! And thanks so much for making this such a successful challenge!!!

Old 10-06-2008, 10:17 AM
theStudio Picasso

Thumbs up

Thank you so much for a great challenge. So much do download now. "goody, goody" Can hardly wait to use some of them!
Old 10-06-2008, 10:28 AM
theStudio Party Girl

oh, I can't wait to DL & start playing!!

Thank you, Barbara, for hosting such an awesome exchange and all the work you put into it!! I really hope we can do this every month, it's so much fun!!

And big thanks to everyone who contributed, the templates are just awesome!
Old 10-06-2008, 01:08 PM
theStudio Artist

I got all my templates unzipped. COOL!!! Love them all. Thank you, everyone!