|Heritage Layout of the Month Contest You can post the layouts for any challenge in the Heritage Challenge gallery. Thank you.|
|View Poll Results: Please choose you favorite Heritage Recipe:|
|Lefse - email@example.com||0||0%|
|Macaroni and Cheese - iwannaalife2||3||16.67%|
|Great Grandma's HOt Rolls - Jan Merkley||3||16.67%|
|Upside-Down Polenta Casserole - djean||4||22.22%|
|Mom's Cornbread - texasblu||3||16.67%|
|Recipe - Taga777||0||0%|
|Oliebollen, A Dutch new years eve tradition - Jiskefet||5||27.78%|
|Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
November Heritage Challenge
Wow, it is hard to believe that November is here already!! I've had a hard time deciding what this months challenge would be. November to me is family gatherings and Thanksgiving dinner, yet not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving as we do in the U.S. I think we all enjoy family gatherings and good food though. With that in mind, this month's challenge theme is going to be "Heritage Recipes". You may use a recipe of your own that is a favorite with your family, or a recipe that has been handed down through the generations.
Heritage Recipe Challenge Details:
1) Please include your recipe on your layout. You might also tell us why the recipe is special and where it originated.
2) Use SAS designer kits or their freebies to create your layout.
3) Post your LO in the Heritage LO of The Month Gallery by Nov. 30th.
4) Post a link in this thread so that we can all leave some love in your gallery.
5) A poll will be posted at the end of the challenge so that a winner may be chosen. The winner will receive a $5 coupon for the SAS Boutique.
There will also be a posting bonus for all who participate. As soon as I have the preview I will post it here.
Thanks for participating and I'll look forward to the wonderful LO's in the gallery.