Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > Archived Monthly Challenges > The SAS-y Journaling Challenge

The SAS-y Journaling Challenge Join SAS-y Designer Tracy of Ambowife Designs for this monthly challenge where you will brush up on those journalling skills based on a different theme each month. Layouts for this challenge can be found and uploaded to The SAS-y Journaling Challenge Gallery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2008, 06:36 AM
theStudio Designer

Default December Journalling Challenge Debut!!

Hi everyone and welcome to the journalling challenge, this is the first one I have hosted so get ready for some fun. I know a lot of scrappers struggle with journalling so this challenge is also supposed to be a supportive way to learn to journal. Now don't get me wrong, I am NOT saying I am good at it, so this is for me too LOL.

Okay to kick things off we are going to keep it pretty simple to begin with. How about we journal about our Family
And Post your layout in the Sas-y Journalling Challenge Gallery HERE
Then post the link here so we can leave you love!!

Who is in your family, include your pets if you want, express your feelings, or funny anecdotes, anything goes as long as it is connected to your family...

Now you don't need to put photos in your layout either, you can just journal if you want. Try using some creative word art, or calendars, text on a path, the main thing is that the words come from your soul and you mean what you say. Remember that it is going to be read by people long after you are gone so it needs to be informative, and readable. If it's readable on your layout but not on the resized preview you post in the gallery, just copy the journalling and insert it in the description section when you post so that we can read it.

So lets see those layouts everyone, we have the whole month to do this so take your time and remember to check your spelling, I had the misfortune of mispelling something when I first started digiscrapping and got lots of pm's telling me so, how embarassing, but it did teach me to double check my spelling roflmho

Did I hear someone say posting bonus...?? Well yes you get a posting bonus, of course. And you will want to check out all of the challenges this month because the posting bonuses are bigger than usual to say Merry Christmas and Thanks for the support in the challenges.

Here's What you'll get if you complete the challenge and post a link to your layout here so we can all leave you love and so I don't miss you when I post the link to the bonus out.
And remember, if you use products from the SAS store you should enter it in the Sas-y Princess gallery and thread so you will be in the running for a $20 voucher to use in the store.

By the way, you will also get a bonus posting bonus from me this month as a celebration of the launch of this challenge!!! But it's a surprise, so no previews LOL!!!

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!!!
Tracy

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer ~ QC Liason

Last edited by Ambowife Designs; 12-01-2008 at 06:42 AM.