Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > Freestyle Challenge

Freestyle Challenge Come play with Min of Deli Scraps by Min as you discover the inner artist within the digi-scrapper that is uniquely you; create with freedom, create with style! Be sure to share your LO's by posting them in the Freestyle Challenge Gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2008, 09:17 PM
theStudio Owner

Default Freestyle Challenge for December '08

Hello everyone! Welcome to my first challenge-hosting here at SAS-y, I'm so excited. How 'bout all of you? I've been doing a lot of work on my journaling lately. It had fallen to the wayside with my recent designing frenzy. So this months Freestyle Challenge is all about journaling. Creative Journaling that is.

I want to see LO's where the journaling jumps out at my eye. I want to see unique, I want to see creative, I want to see wordy. Now whether you actually get wordy & fill a whole page, journal a border full, or simply get creative. It's up to you.

I am attaching a link to a little freebie on 4share for you... kind of a jump start for this challenge. Unfortunately it will only be good for those of you using Photoshop, and I greatly apologize to the rest of you. It's a layered file w/text on a path. In honor of the Christmas season I choose two Christmas tree-style paths. Simply replace the "YOUR TEXT HERE" blocks w/journaling of your own & you are good to go.

Another option might be simply using creative lettering... you can look at the "prize" for one idea. I hope to see lots of you here, and lots of your LO's! Let the fun begin...

The "prize" which is given out to all Freestyle Challenge participants! Plus, created to coordinate with all the other Challenge Kits, so make sure to enter every challenge so you don't miss out!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg psd_decpb_challengepreview.jpg (98.4 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg psd_decpb_preview.jpg (121.2 KB, 46 views)

my email

Last edited by Toiny; 12-02-2008 at 11:35 AM. Reason: forgot link *blush*